You guys know I love angst so here’s some fluff and humour to balance out the inevitable Framework Angst I’ll be throwing your way:
- Leopold “Pretty Fly For a White Guy” Fitz gets out of car dramatically, adjusts lapels like a Boss, proceeds to stack it up the curb (*record scratch*)
- Jemma “High Roller” Simmons playing in Framework!Fitz’s social circles in order to get his attention
- Daisy “Soccer Mom” Johnson trying to get into a position to talk to Mack
- Daisy trying to “set FitzSimmons up” and trying not to die of laughter and/or realising that no wonder it’s taken them so gd long it’s the same in every universe
- Jemma “I excel at preparation” Simmons the doe-eyed student teacher seeking Coulson’s “advice”
- Daisy Johnson, Professional Business Person Who Has Definitely Graduated Some Form Of Higher Education I Promise™, showing up for a meeting with Fitz but probably not knowing how to authentically act uber-rich. (@ Jemma What schools are Ivy League? what fork do I use??)
- Daisy Johnson, actually competent(ish) International Business Woman. (No but seriously if Chloe speaks Mandarin I will die happy).
- Daisy “Skye” Johnson, (pretending to be) looking for seed funds from Basquillionaire Fitz for a startup, classic arts/comp-sci/poli-sci student, wears lots of S1 style, and/or is a hipster probably.