• coffee shop AU. person A works there and person B visits them every day.
• high school AU. person A is super popular and person B is a completely awkward nerd.
• fake marriage/couple AU.
• time travel AU. person A goes back in time to fix their relationship with person B.
• taking care of a child AU. person A is a single working parent and person B comes along and helps.
• library AU. person A works at the library and person B keeps putting the books in the wrong shelf.
• artist AU. person A is an artist who hasn’t submitted anything for their portfolio in weeks, and ends up doing a painting of person B.
• rainy day AU. it’s incredibly rainy and person A somehow thought it was a good idea to take a walk. freezing and tired they go to the nearest house to seek shelter and oh - it’s person B.
• dog owner AU. person A and B meet each other at a park while walking their dogs.
RAVENCLAW: “We shouldn’t teach great books; we should teach a love of reading. Knowing the contents of a few works of literature is a trivial achievement. Being inclined to go on reading is a great achievement.” –B.F. Skinner