Things in TMNT 2012 I will never get over:
- Raph having not one, but TWO pet turtpes and being the sweetest lil shit about it and loving them
- MIKEY AND ICK
- Donnie’s undying love for Metalhead and the Shellraiser
- Leo and Space Heroes
- MIKEY AND LH
- Leo being a dork in space
- Mikey holding onto Casey when told to hold onto something
- m i k e y h u g g i n g r a p h @mikeybro2k12
- How they’re all big ass dorks about TV shows
- Raph’s fear of bugs being the cutest fuckin thing
- Splinter being the Sass Master ™
- April and Raph’s whole relationship man
- Casey dealing with police at any moment
- Raph being the Pigeon Princess ™
- Raph’s temper visibly getting worse between him losing Slash to meeting Casey
- Raph and Chompy’s whole thing
- Donnie’s temper
- Donnie’s sass
- DONNIE AND CASEY
- my children
s, a, e, y, o, u, n, g, c, h, and i for saeyoung/seven~
S: How stealthy are they?
He’s a secret agent and a prankster…so he can pass through rooms without anyone ever knowing. It backfires when he’s trying to be noticed and everyone is just like, “Oh…didn’t see you there.”
A: What are/were this character’s best subjects in school?
This kid is a math whiz. A walking calculator, really.
E: How are they with children?
He’s really good when it comes to playing with the children. He has so much energy and will do/become whatever they want. He’s really good at going along with their crazy stories.
But…he’s way too soft. He’s horrible when it comes to being strict or disciplining them.
Y: What is one question they’ve always wanted an answer to?
He always questioned if he hadn’t gone with the agency, would he and Saeran have had a better life or would they just both end up at Mint Eye.
O: What would it take to break them, inside and out?
If something were to happen to MC or Saeran because of him or related to simply knowing him, he would completely self destruct.
U: What’s their voice like?
Really high pitched and loud if he’s trying to be funny. But if he’s just calm, his voice is really low and somehow relaxing.
N: What do they usually eat for breakfast?
Time is relative for him. It doesn’t help he doesn’t have windows to see the time of day. He will sometimes eat a burger because he thought it was dinner time, or sometimes he prefers sleep over breakfast.
He gets a little better when Saeran moves in and manages a bowl of cereal or something.
G: How do they flirt?
If he’s in the mood, he turns everything into a flirtatious comment. Sometimes it’s really smooth…and sometimes, it’s just a really bad pick up line. He also gets very touchy when he flirts, like a hand on the arm or shoulder. Or if you’re already dating, a hand on your waist or the small of your back.
C: Can they swim well?
It was part of training, so he swims very well. He hates chlorine in his eyes though, so he wears the most ridiculous goggles. Probably yellow like his glasses.
H: What is their deadly sin?
Anger- if he lets it, it can fuel him a lot. Anger towards himself or anger towards others can make him turn cold and ruthless. When he gets angry, his emotions blind him and paralyze him.
I: On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do they love themselves?