typo message

170329 CH+ CHATROOM W/ JUNGKOOK

> ?
> who am I?*
> It’s JK*
> nochu*
> Nice to meet you
> Are you sleeping? Me too
> I finished eating rice
> And meat with muguk
> And dotorimuk I’m so full
> It was delicious
> I
> I learned a new English word
> cpecific* (he misspelled specific)
> It means “special, specific”
> Yes, ARMY is special to me
> I
> I am full of laughter*
> Now I
> I’m ready* I’m going to go (perform for the concert)
> bye~~~~~

trans: jhope-shi

T/N
* = typed in English

i-rant-for-pleasure  asked:

Do you mind if I ask what's this anime you're talking about? Because so far from you you've blogged about I'm digging the lack of fanservice and moe face!

Hmm…. it depends on what you perceive as “the moe face” because that term is so nebulous and up to personal interpretation, unfortunately. I tend to define it as “characters looking much younger than their actual age, with typical anime style of drawing” not characters that are just as young as they’re drawn thus the designs are simply “cute” not “moe”. :v


In this case, I’m pretty sure you could enjoy:

LITTLE WITCH ACADEMIA

It’s a very lighthearted show about a school for witches, that’s sure to give u a Harry Potter childhood nostalgia ;D. It actually feels exactly like a cross between this and Ghibli movies = cute, super cool action and absolutely no fanservice. Also female protagonists because that’s …. an all-girls school. The animation is so beautiful u want to eat it and the show is very funny but can be pretty emotional at times as well!

Addition: If you love Mabel Pines - you’ll love Akko - the main character, as well!! 


MOB PSYCHO 100

There’s also Mob Psycho 100 which… hmm I personally wouldn’t say qualifies as “cute” at all, unless some specific scene calls for it (mostly as a joke lmao). 

Extremely good animation - seconded! It’s not only insanely fluid but also uses SUCH UNIQUE TECHNIQUES, Yes you’re gonna see full sequences made via paint on glass or charcoal, pencil etc. This is… kinda an action show but it’s ABOUT action, it’s central theme is kindness. However unlike in other shows with the same theme it doesn’t feel forced. It’s so natural and all characters are so real and you’ll end up loving them all! This show’s not only super hilarious but it brought me to tears more than once… I’ve never seen anything so accurately showcasing character’s emotions through just the visuals.

So yea it basically has it all: almost no romance, amazing plot, animation and characters, humor!

Additional bonus if you’re a Gravity Falls fan: it has a conman character with a hidden heart of gold that actually cares about the main character that’s a middle school kid = so if u love Stan, you will love him! :D


SHIROBAKO

Well, I’ve already talked about why this show is great [HERE]!


PARANOIA AGENT

Then there’s a show that’s pretty heavy and entirely psychological, meant for the mature audience. - and yes there’s no fanservice here either. If u dig diving into twisted mysteries that make you question what’s real and what’s a figment of the character’s tortured psyche’s - Paranoia Agent is the show for you.

^^^ extremely creepy in context/paired up with the soundtrack = the intro is characters laughing in dangerous/deadly situations… the song is sickeningly joyous… you see nuclear bomb exploding, flood, war… and they laugh

It deals with so many kinds of mental illness or very serious horrible situations life puts us in, that make us feel trapped, absolutely lost. It can get VERY visually abstract and this gets more prominent as the show goes on so I won’t post any screencaps of this to not to spoil too much. 

The best thing is that despite dealing with very dark matters… the show does allow the viewer to draw some positive lessons from it. So you won’t just feel crushed after all that heavy stuff going on, more like… enlightened, emotional and utterly fascinated. I think it’s most helpful for someone with suicidal thoughts.


I’m yet to see enough anime to make a comprehensive list of those “safe to watch”. I realize there are way more out there but I’ve decided to only talk about those I’ve seen personally. 

But in general other movies made by Satoshi Kon (who made Paranoia Agent) are just like that show so go watch them too! Just as all of the Studio Ghibli movies are very fun, beautifully made, devoid of “moe face” and esp fanservice since this company is kinda like the Japanese Disney = keeps stuff kid friendly (but still some of the movies really do deal with heavy real-life matters like war or destruction of the environment! so it still stays very intellectually satisfying). 


Other shows to consider

Terror in Resonance: The designs are one foot in the moe and one in a more grounded style so it’s for you to decide if this sits right with you. There’s not really any fanservice except one scene where a female characters simply takes a bath, it’s not sexualized… but u can see the boobs so… yeaa be vary of that. But overall it’s a fast-paced mystery-driven show about serious matters such as terrorism, childhood trauma, how WWII affected the Japanese society and so on… Plus it has really really unique and great soundtrack! It ranges from fast-paced jazz to stuff resembling Sigur Ros… (and I love this character on the right so much > . <)


Hyouka

This is, a very chill show about a group of friends hanging out and solving small mysteries in their school and outside of it. The mysteries aren’t that important but still they got this kind-of Sherlockian vibe? (later on those books are referenced just as Christie’s). The mysteries are fun but most of all it’s about watching these high schoolers grow as people. I mean that’s not the most ambitious premise but trust me, this is incredibly pleasant to watch, it always made me feel so relaxed, at ease. It’d say it’s quite beautiful! And yeah the design is meant to be cute and typical “anime style” but, uh, characters look their age (I suppose) so in my opinion that’s not moe.

One could argue they got just one “fanservice episode” but I personally disagree - I mean if just simply showing characters going to a swimming pool and one wearing bikini… and the guy who has a crush on her getting subtly flustered at her getting close is fanservice??? then probably all of the healthy romance is. Idk to me it wasn’t over the top but very natual and tasteful. Plus this show isn’t romance focused - rather is centred strongly around friendship and opening to others.


Madoka Magica??? 

I’ve started this show recently, I’m 6 episodes in and so far there’s been no fanservice and I wouldn’t say the style is the typical “moe”(… but it kinda is… it’s complicated: character design is moe but how they are handled isn’t), esp if u take a look at how original the environment where the battles take place looks! 

Beware though - it can get pretty bloody and the show spirals into darkness further and further as it proceeds… straying continuously from the usual cutesy “magical girl anime” tone (=it’s not afraid to brutally kill off its characters)

  • noticing a typo after the message has sent: so maybe they won't see that... maybe they won't say anything... maybe i'm in the clear... maybe the calm won't be ruined by a storm, this time......
  • the awful receiver of the message, being the menace that they are: replies with nothing but the typo

one of the most fascinating parts of the passover seder—one of the most eminently quotable, as well—is the narrative requirement that you envision yourself as someone who was taken out of slavery. in many ways, this is a call to action, to social justice: we are tasked with remembering the oppression of our people, and we must look around the world and see the oppression of others. we may not close your eyes and enjoy the victory of freedom: we must mix celebration with sorrow, taking wine out of our goblets with our fingers when we remember the plagues wrecked on the egyptians. this requirement shapes many sedarim all over the world, and i think it allows us to emerge as better people from the eight days of passover, hungry for the thick lushness of bread, for complicated meals and flavors and tastes. for the simplicity and comfort of routine.

but this requirement and call to action is not the only part of the passover seder that instills us with the promise of change. and while a lot of people—including myself—like focusing on the mandate to justice almost exclusively, this year i’ve found myself thinking much more about the happily ever after, about the gift of the ten commandments, the burden of freedom, and that elusive land of milk and honey. this year, for a number of extremely personal and emotional reasons, i’ve been thinking about the way passover is a promise of the future, not just a mandate of the past. the way passover creates a template, tabla rasa, for the year to come. the way it’s a beginning, the way it instills hope, and the way it creates structure for the year to come.

this year i’ve been thinking a lot about after. not just about dayenu (”it would have been enough,” we say, noting our liberation from slavery, our release into the desert, the gift of the torah, the gift of god’s presence), but also about the moment moshe looks over into the land of israel, forward and onward and into the future. the moment the children of israel cross into the land, the moment they put down roots and call themselves tribes of judah, reuven, binyamin. the moment they find names for themselves, find homes, find places where they can plant crops and expect to see them sprout. the moment we, as a wandering, placeless people, put down roots. the moment we become more than a faith–the moment we become a people. the moment we stop worrying about yesterday and today; the moment we can start worrying about tomorrow.

i’ve been thinking a lot about that moment. the apex of self-definition, of coming together, of community and of promise. not because it’s the end of the story, barely mentioned in the haggadah. but because it’s the beginning of the story, in a sense. it’s the moment we put down our history books, sweep away the remnants of food and wine, and talk to one another. it’s the moment we stop remembering, and it’s the moment we make plans. what will we do tomorrow? when do you think we’ll wake up? what time is it–do you think our seder was longer or shorter than anyone else’s? it’s the moment that i remember that my father is one of a few hundred heads of my family who have worn a kittel and stood at the front of our table and said we were slaves and now we are free with a voice that is terribly scratchy and getting older and fainter every year.  one day i will stand at the head of that table with my partner, and it will be me making that proclamation of faith. i will be the next in the line of jews who celebrate, commemorate, and then continue

the seder gives us the gift of reflection. it’s a memorial. it’s a lesson. but sometimes i think it’s more than that–it’s the promise that even in the darkest of times, even in the bleakest of moments, there is always an after. there is a the bed that awaits us after the seder, after we put away our plates and glasses and trudge into bedrooms cool, dark, and welcoming. after the matzah crumbs have been swept off the table, after our stomachs are heavy and our hearts are light with wine and wonder. there is a later. there are eight days of dusty crumbling meals, eight days of regret, eight days of difficulty. eight days where we are reminded of the lowest points in our history–of those people who are still at their lowest points. the mandate of social justice, the call to action, the requirement to see suffering and to address it.

but then there is the ninth day. there is the tenth day. there is the week after, the month after. there is the opportunity to begin again, to look at the body of law handed to us in the vast, empty expanse of desert, and say i will, i can, i must. it is the promise of an unbroken chain, of thousands of years of judaism stretching in every temporal direction. it is the memory that wherever you go, the roots of your story will follow you. you are not alone, and you will never be alone.

this promise of tomorrow is especially meaningful to me. i’ve been thinking a lot about freedom blessed by the constraint of law and by the necessity of compromise. i’ve been thinking a lot about the future. both of these things sound difficult and terrifying sometimes–unbearably overwhelming, unacceptably heavy burdens. but lately i’ve also been thinking about the opportunity of the seder to impose order on all of this chaos–on the chance i will have to set aside a short period of time to reflect, to mourn, to dedicate myself to grounding my story in memory. and then i will be given the imperative of thinking about the future, about tomorrow, and about the promise given to the am, to my people. 

my grandfather once told me that jewish history is the promise of thousands of stars that was given to avraham. everything else is a consequence. he never told me that being jewish meant that you will never, ever be alone. you will never be just history. you will always have tomorrow.

now i think he never said this because he knew he didn’t need to. because he knew, one day, i’d figure it out.

I’m a man.

When I was born my grandfather congratulated my dad for having a son, and thanked my mother for giving my father a son. I got my grandfather’s name.

When I was a child, I could play with LEGO, because “Lego is a boy thing” and that helped my creativity. My ability to solve problems was stimulated.

I got HotWheels car-washes and gas stations. I also got a box of plastic tools, to assemble and disassemble toy cars and trucks. That also stimulated my creativity and developed my logic capability, which is good for every child.

In my school day, the girls wore skirts and my friends lifted their skirts. It was a mess, So they were forbidden to wear skirts. I never saw a boy actually get punished for it though, after all “Boys are just like that. Took after his father this menace” - is what I usually heard

At home, with my family, I liked to play house with a younger cousin. We were around eight. I was the dad, she was the mom and the dolls were our children. While playing, when i carried the dolls in my arms my mother would get mad: “Let go of that doll boy, that’s a girl thing”. And my little cousin’s father, when he saw us playing, wouldn’t let her do it either. He said boys play with boys and girls play with girls because “boys are very stupid, and worse, very forward”. I did not consider myself stupid, and did not understand what he meant by “forward”, but I still did as I was told

At Christmas, my sister got a Barbie and I got a beyblade. She cried a bit because my toy was much cooler than hers, but every year my mother made the same mistake, and got her a doll, a toy stove, a toy fridge, a blender, everything pink, once mom got her an iron

When I turned 15 and started dating, my father bought me some condoms
During my teenage years, no one criticized me for kissing lots of girls. Nowadays, that still stands.

My father does not get mad at me when I don’t come home for the night, He does not say I need to be a “family boy”. He never slapped me in the face for thinking I’d spent the night at a motel.

No one lectures me saying I need to be reserved and play hard to get.
No one judges me when I want to be with a girl and take initiative

No one cares about my clothes; no one says I have to preserve myself.
No one says I have to preserve myself because “women only think about sex”

No one think my girlfriends were only with me for sex.
No one thinks that, when I have sex, that I’m submitting to the wishes of my partner
No one demonizes my orgasms.

I was never judged for carrying condoms in my backpack or in my wallet
I never had to hide my condoms from my parents.

I was never told to marry a virgin because I was a man
I was never told that “men have to value themselves” or that I had to “give myself the respect”. Apparently, my gender already makes me worthy of respect.

When I go out into the streets no one tells me I’m “delicious”
No unknown woman shouts “smoking hot” my way
I can walk down the streets having an ice cream cone at ease, because I know I won’t hear things like “drop that and come suck me”. I can even walk down the streets eating a banana

I never had to cross a street, even though it was out of my way, to avoid a group of women in a bar, who will probably catcall me when I pass, embarrassing me

I never had to walk in sweatpants, because my shorts leave my legs exposed, and that could be dangerous
I never heard someone say I was “shameless” because I went out without a shirt
No one regulates my work out clothes
No one cares about my clothes period.

I was never followed by a woman in a car when I was walking back home

I can catch a crowded subway everyday and surely no woman will rub against me, to record it and throw it on some porn website

No one ever had to create a subway wagon that was “just for men”

I never heard of someone of my gender being raped by a crowd

I can get on a bus by myself in the middle of the night
When I’m not carrying anything valuable, I no longer feel threatened, because I don’t fear getting raped at any moment, at every corner. That risk does not exist in the minds of the people of my gender.

When I go out at night I can wear whatever clothes I want.
If I suffer any kind of violence, no one blames me for being drunk, or for wearing certain clothes
If, one day, I was raped, no one would say it was my fault; that I was somewhere inadequate, that I had on a revealing outfit
No one would try to justify the rape based on my behavior
I would be treated as a VICTIM and that would be it.

No one thinks I’m vulgar because when it’s cold, my nipples show through my shirt

When I have sex with a woman on the first date I practically get a standing ovation. No one calls me a “tramp”, or “easy” or a “whore” because I have casual sex sometimes

99% of porn websites are made to please me and men in general
No one is shocked when I say I watch porn
No one judges me if I say I love sex
No one cares if I read erotic literature
No one is surprised to hear I masturbate

No mother-in-law will tell her daughter not to marry me because I’m not a virgin

No one criticizes me for investing in my career
When I have the same job position as a woman, my salary is never inferior to hers
If I am promoted, no one says it’s because I slept with my boss. People believe in my merit
If I have to travel for work and leave my kids with their mother for a few days no one calls me irresponsible

No one finds it strange that, at thirty years old, I still don’t have kids

No one guesses my sexual orientation based on the length of my hair
When my hair starts to grey, people will find it sexy, not think I’m letting go of myself

Society does not see my virginity as a prize

90% of military services are destined to people of my gender, even the higher jobs, in which the official only deals with paperwork and management

If I go out with a certain outfit no one says I’m “asking for it”

If I’m at a club and a woman performs oral sex on me, I’m not the “whore” or the “tramp”, she is.
If a video of me having sex with a woman gets leaked, no one will call me names, criticize me, stone me. I won’t be the “disgusting little bitch” I won’t be “trash” or “used” or “cheap”. I’d just be the man, fulfilling my alpha guy position in society.
If I lead a promiscuous lifestyle and then fall in love with just one woman, people think its beautiful. No one judges me based on my past.

No one says it’s disgusting if I don’t shave myself

No one would judge me for being a single dad. On the contrary, I’d be seen as a hero.

I’ll never be stopped from occupying a higher position in the Catholic Church for being a man

I was never beaten up for being a man
I was never obligated to do housework for being a man
I never had the obligation to learn how to cook for being a man
No one tells me my place is in the kitchen for being a man

No one says I can’t curse for being a man
No one says I can’t drink for being a man

No one stares at my plate if I put a lot of food in it

No one justifies my foul mood by blaming it on hormones

No one has ever made jokes that undermined my intelligence for being a man

When I sometimes mess up in traffic no one says “It had to be a man”

When I’m polite to a woman she doesn’t automatically assume I’m hitting on her

The term “tramp stamp” did not come into existence because men were seen as cheap

No one treats my body as just a tool for giving pleasure to the opposite sex
No one thinks I’ll have to be submissive to a future wife

I was never judged for drinking beer at table in which I was the only man

I’m never the target audience for house cleaning products ads
I’m the target audience for beer ads

No one’s ever asked me if my girlfriend lets me cut my hair. I cut it when I want to and people understand that.

There isn’t haze at USP (a university) that promotes my humiliation and objectification

Society doesn’t split my gender in “to marry” and “to whore”

When I say “no” no one thinks I’m just playing hard to get. No is no.

I don’t have to dress a certain way to avoid having women falling into temptation

People of my gender were not raped each 40 minutes in São Paulo last year
People of my gender don’t get raped every 12 seconds in Brazil
People of my gender didn’t get raped by a crowd during protests in Egypt

I’m not a man. But if you are, it’s fundamental to admit that society AS A WHOLE needs feminism
Don’t underestimate suffering that you don’t understand.

— 

Camila Oliveira Dias

(This was originally in portuguese and I translated it, there are very slight alterations, because some expressions don’t have exact correspondents in english, I did my best, if you find any typos please message me, and I will correct them.)

oh and before i go to bed, a quick update on my situation!! 

(its in the tags)

VOGUE: 73 Questions with Taylor Swift
  • Interviewer: What's keeping you busy these days?
  • Taylor Swift: I'm just working out and getting ready for Grammys.
  • Q: What's the most exciting thing in life right now?
  • A: Grammys.
  • Q: What are you completely bored of in life right now?
  • A: Click bait.
  • Q: What is something that recently moved you?
  • A: The movie The Martian.
  • Q: How many guitars do you own?
  • A: I lost track of that in probably 2007.
  • Q: What's the first song you learn to play on guitar?
  • A: Kiss me by Sixpence None The Richer.
  • Q: What's the first thing you do when you get an idea for a song?
  • A: I record a voice memo of myself singing it or I write it down on my notes.
  • Q: What's your songwriting process?
  • A: Lots of preparations. I write a lot of my ideas down before I get to the actual session.
  • Q: What song took you the least amount of time to write?
  • A: Blank Space, because I've written a lot of the lines down already in the year preceding the session.
  • Q: Which one took you the longest?
  • A: All Too Well, because it's really an emotional song and I kept putting it down for months.
  • Q: Is this the room where you keep all your awards?
  • A: No, they're kind of everywhere.
  • Q: Who is your favorite teacher?
  • A: My guitar player, Paul Sidoti teaches me a lot on the road about piano and guitar.
  • Q: If you could teach one subject in school, what would it be
  • A: English.
  • Q: What's your favorite beverage?
  • A: Coffee.
  • Q: What's your favorite cocktail?
  • A: Vodka and Diet Coke.
  • Q: What's your favorite food?
  • A: If we're just saying like, what I wish I could eat everyday, if calories didn't count, is chicken tenders.
  • Q: What would you order at a drive-through?
  • A: Cheese burger, fries, and chocolate shake.
  • Q: What was the best birthday cake you'd ever had?
  • A: It was from Milk bar. It was from my 25th birthday. It was so good that even Jay-Z rave about it.
  • Q: What was the last thing you bake?
  • A: A gluten-free, dairy-free chocolate cake.
  • Q: What one thing do you need to have in your fridge at any given time?
  • A: Hummus, weirdly.
  • Q: What one thing you still have from your childhood?
  • A: My insecurities.
  • Q: What's your favorite TV show of all time?
  • A: Friends.
  • Q: Favorite TV show that currently on the air?
  • A: Dateline.
  • Q: What is your favorite movie?
  • A: Love Actually.
  • Q: What was the movie that made you cry your eyes out?
  • A: The Martian.
  • Q: Why do you think you're the most followed person in Instagram?
  • A: Because my cats are adorable!
  • Q: Have you ever googled yourself?
  • A: Yeah.
  • Q: What do you think when you google yourself?
  • A: I think you should never google yourself again.
  • Q: If you have a superpower, what would it be?
  • A: Healing people.
  • Q: If you are not a singer, what would you be doing?
  • A: Might be in advertising. Maybe like coming up with slogans and concepts is the same as hooks and songs.
  • Q: Can you show me a really cool or bizarre talent?
  • A: I'm well aware that this is not a talent but this is the only thing I can do. I have a double-jointed elbows. They're weird.
  • Q: What's something you can't do?
  • A: I can't do a cartwheel or a handstand.
  • Q: What's the best compliment you've ever received?
  • A: That I'm generous.
  • Q: What's the best gift you've ever received?
  • A: My boyfriend planted an olive tree in my yard for Christmas.
  • Q: What's one habit you wish you could break?
  • A: When I'm sitting, usually I just do this with my leg *shakes leg* and people think that I'm nervous and then they get nervous then everybody is nervous.
  • Q: Do you have any nicknames?
  • A: Yeah. My brother calls me Teffy.
  • Q: What's surprises you the most about people?
  • A: I'm pleasantly surprised by the fact that I tell my friends absolutely everything and it never ends up getting out.
  • Q: What makes you laugh no matter what?
  • A: Kevin Hart.
  • Q: What does creativity mean to you?
  • A: Creativity is getting inspiration and having that lightning bolt idea moment and then having the hard work ethic to sit down at the desk and write it down.
  • Q: I found out that Nicole Kidman swim with sharks. What's the most adventurous thing you've ever done?
  • A: Watching Shark week.
  • Q: What's your favorite lyrics of all time?
  • A: I had some dreams / they were clouds in my coffee
  • from You're So Vain by Carly Simon.
  • Q: What one song you wish you had written?
  • A: The Friends theme song because those were royalties.
  • Q: What's the great fan moment that comes to mind?
  • A: I'll be driving down the street and I'll see a kid walking down the street with my shirt on from my tour and Ill just stop my car and say "Hey, Nice Shirt!"
  • Q: Most memorable career moment so far?
  • A: I think filming the Bad Blood video was my favorite memory.
  • Q: What's one accomplishment you're most proud of?
  • A: My grammys.
  • Q: What's something you've always wanted to try but you are too scared to do?
  • A: Oh, Coachella.
  • Q: What's your spirit animal?
  • A: A dolphin because they are very social. They travel in groups.
  • Random guy: My wife and I's anniversary is coming up, where should I take her?
  • A: Congratulations and you should take her to Big Sur.
  • Interviewer: What advice would you give to anyone who wants to become a singer?
  • A: Get a good lawyer.
  • Q: Any pre-show rituals?
  • A: I stretch. I warm up my voice. Then my band and the dancers and I get in a huddle and it's just good vibes.
  • Q: What's the most difficult song to perform on stage and why?A: This song I wrote called The Best Day that is about my mom. It's just hard to sing because it makes me so emotional.
  • Q: How many cats are in this room?
  • A: Probably more than 10, and I don't know if you're counting the one that's alive down there.
  • Q: If you were a cat, would you get along with your cat?
  • A: Probably not. They would probably not think I'm cool.
  • Q: How many cat breeds can you name in 10 seconds?
  • A: British Shorthair, Scottish Fold, Himalayan, Exotic Shorthair, Exotic Longhiar, Sphnyx cat, Munchkin, uh...Siamese. Um..the..the... *times up* I can do so much better than that.
  • Q: What's the coolest thing in this room?
  • A: The coolest thing in this room I think is the fireplace.
  • Q: If you could raid one woman's closet, who would it be?
  • A: Blake Lively.
  • Q: What's your favorite fashion trend of all time?
  • A: High-waisted stuff.
  • Q: Besides your phone and wallet, what's the couple must have items?
  • A: I have this lavender anti bacterial hand spray. Whenever me and my friends are in a public bathroom, we have to wait in line at the sink to wash our hands. I'm like, "No! check it out" *makes spraying sounds* and everybody was like, "Thanks girl!"
  • Q: Can you tell me what you'd be wearing to this year's Met gala?
  • A: I'm going to be dress as a robot and I'm gonna carry a sword.
  • Q: My little cousin Julia wants to know, what did you want to do with your life at age 5?
  • A: When I was 5, I knew that my dad was a stockbroker but I did not know what a stockbroker was yet I walk around telling people "I'm gonna be a stockbroker when I grow up."
  • Q: What's the one thing you wish you knew at 19?
  • A: If I could talk to my 19-year-old self, I’d say, hey you know, you’re gonna date just like a normal 20-something should be allowed to, but you’re going to be a national lightning rod for slut shaming.
  • Q: What's something you will not be doing in 10 years?
  • A: I'll be 36. I really hope that I'm not stressed about the idea of approaching 40. I hope that aging is not something that really freaks me out.
  • Q: What do you think is the most important life lesson for someone to learn?
  • A: Karma is real.
  • Q: What can you say in other language?
  • A: I can count to ten in German *counts from one to ten in German*
  • Q: What do you love most about the town where you grew up with?
  • A: I grew up on Wyomissing, Pennsylvania and I like the fact that it has a lot of historic buildings.
  • Q: What's the bravest thing you've ever done?
  • A: Writing the Apple Music letter.
  • Q: Most spontaneous thing you've ever done?
  • A: Writing the Apple Music letter.
  • Q: What's one goal you are determined to achieve in your life time?
  • A: I really want an honorary doctorate degree because Ed Sheeran has one and I feel like he looks down on me now because I don't have one.
  • Q: What is your favorite scented candle?
  • A: Byredo Tree House.