Oh my goD but imagine black hat during April fool's day. Trying to "prank" everyone but having the "prank" be way more dangerous than it was supposed to be. IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES
- “There is ONE extremely powerful and deadly bomb in this room. There are also 99 completely fake bombs! You have, hmm, three minutes? seems about right.”
- Dr. Flug starts crying when Dementia suggests they figure out which bombs are fake by biting them.
- Flug eventually finds and disarms the correct one (he made it after all.) honestly most of them arent surprised by his normal April Fools Day “pranks” (read: life-threatening traps) anymore.
- What none of them expect is the Opposite Day prank.
- BH acts nice for a day and it’s fucking terrifying. He’s smiling and chill and doesn’t even care when Flug’s latest project breaks, or Dementia chases 5.0.5 around the house. Hell, he even hugs 5.0.5. Everyone is thoroughly creeped out. (BH considers it a huge success.)
- there’s also the time when BH turned the entire fucking house upside down, or when he walked around with his head literally on backwards, or when he hid 5.0.5 in a parallel dimension for a day as a “prank”