Eliza Recommends pt 3
Annddd here’s part 3 of my fic rec masterlist. This one is a little longer than normal, but there were so many brilliant stories written this month that I couldn’t help it. I think I might make this a monthly thing cos all y’all are just amazing authors and I read too much for my own good.
Bucky x Reader
- We Were Married Last Christmas (Series; fluff) // I live for undercover domestic life. That’s all <3
- Sweet Dreams (Series; fluff) // cupcakes and Bucky and late night chats and ugh I literally love this series!!
- When Everything’s Made to be Broken (Series; angst & fluff) // Holy nuggets this is so well written gah!
- 27 Dresses (AU!Series; angst & fluff) // I’ve never seen the movie but I don’t think it can top this.
- My Best Friends Wedding (AU!Series; angst & fluff) // I mean you think you want Steve but Bucky’s pretty suave that’s all I’m saying.
- The Butterfly Effect (AU; fluff) // Bucky and scuba diving and happiness but most of all this made me feel hope for the future - that little things turn into big things, sad becomes happy, and in the end it will be okay.
- Girls Night (fluff) // Sam and Wanda and drunken shenanigans and Bucky. Makes for a pretty good night.
- Mirror For The Sun (Series) // The story I have always wanted, come to life in the most glorious way. My friends, this is the road trip of you, Steve, Sam, and Bucky.
- Everything and Nothing (Series; angst) // Hands down one of the most intriguing and well thought out fics I’ve ever read.
- Subtle Charm (Series; fluff) // It’s so cute and it’s so well written and I’m really excited to find out where she takes this story!
Steve x Reader
- Fake relationship drabble (AU!Series; fluff) // I live for stories that go from enemies to fake relationships to lovers and this series does it brilliantly.
- The Christmas We Never Had (Series; fluff) // Yayy more undercover domestic stuff!
- Unexpected Gifts (Series; fluff) // Super interesting plot, super sultry Steve. Need I say more?
- Mini Matchmaker (AU!Series; fluff) // dad!Steve and his wee sidekick and Christmas cheer and happiness.