Please waiting me to make part 2 of 2B9S fanart, but…..
I’m made this 😂
New android boyband called “SCANNER BOY’S”.
Leader : 9S
Left to Right : Deserts, 3S, 42S, 9S 4S, 11S
Reference pose from EXO video
1. I should’ve bought more flowers for you, now I buy flowers even if today isn’t Valentine’s Day or a day with a specific meaning, in a way, every petal is imbued with an apology and every time someone leans in to smell it they can feel the parts of me that you’ve forgiven far long before I could
2. I didn’t start to feel better until I started to take better care of myself, a constant whisper of you saying “i was just worried about you”
3. You can’t let someone be your only source of happiness because once they’re gone, you’re all alone again and there’s nothing worse than starting all the way back over with yourself: square one of a broken heart multiplied by the intensity of she’s not coming back, let her go
4. Music will never betray me
5. Poetry is thinking that you’ve got it figured out and a metaphor is just your way of saying I don’t
6. Art rules the world and I am a masterpiece in progress; how can I love myself like how you did if I can’t see that little bit?
7. Lust isn’t conducive for growth, it’s like an addict trying to get his fix– some day, he’s going to break and not even the drug can help him
8. I buy myself nice things, but I can’t fill this emptiness inside of my heart– I guess some nights, I just miss being next to you
9. I still can’t get used to sleeping alone
10. Sometimes I wish I would’ve picked up your phone calls during the first few months, I broke my promise and you know something? I regret it
11. I threw away our love letters and memories two months ago, I cried the whole time– yeah, still a fool for you, but baby, we’ve changed so much, I’m happy with my unhappy
12. You once told me to go on many adventures without you, did you account for my depression? You know, I don’t blame you for any of this. In reality it was always an us thing, a too young thing, a stupid, mad love thing– as always, I still love you, I just don’t know what love is anymore
13. They were right, soulmates touch you and they change you forever– the moment a colorful paint filled brush hits the water and the figments of colors flow into the cup, you left my soul with so many seasons, I’m still raking up the leaves from last fall
14. The last time I saw you we shouldn’t have had sex, I think that night really broke you– I think that night really broke me too
15. I should’ve laid my head onto your chest and counted your heartbeats more often, I’m sorry
16. Sometimes when I talk to people and tell them random facts that you’ve filled my head up, I swear I can hear your voice echo in the back of my head– “baby, check this out, you’re gonna love it”
17. I always do
18. I still remember your favorite Harry Potter line
19. After all of this time? …Always.
20. I smoke cigarettes to think about how to think less, the fucking irony
21. I take painkillers and my excuse is that my right hand still hurts, in truth, I’m just another addict that believes if I take another maybe my heart might just start to sound like it belongs to me
22. I didn’t cut myself because I wanted to die, I cut myself open because I wanted to feel how often I made your heart break, each scar on my shoulders is a time when I’ve made you cry
23. And each night that I can’t sleep, I stay up wishing that you’re doing okay
24. I don’t pray often, but when I do, I always prayed for your mom, although she hated me, I’m so glad that she put you on this earth to allow us to meet– I have changed so much since I’ve met you
25. The crazy part? You still change me everyday
26. You know the renaissance era? Falling in love with you was like that
27. My favorite photo of us were those two kids eating a banana split at the New Orleans mall, I miss those two innocent kids, oh, how we’ve changed
28. We are destined to have this eternal flame kind of distance– the brighter I burn, the more you’ll read, the only thing that keeps me writing some days is knowing that somewhere, somehow you’re always reading, no matter who you’re with or if you’re laughing or crying or smiling
29. My number one fan was always you first
30. I’ve made so many bad decisions, you were never one of them
31. I’ve written so many bad poems, you were in every single one
32. I’ve written some pretty great ones too tho…!
You were also in those
33. I miss cleaning your eyes for you
34. I have met some amazing people because of what happened to us
35. I can’t get you by Fallbrooke the acoustic version is no longer on the internet, the funny part? The very last day that it was on the web, I downloaded it right before they removed it. It’s still my favorite song of all time, our song
36. Hold your tears by Clazziquai too
37. Sometimes when I get off from work, I sit in the car and cry, some tears don’t have meaning, they just need to come out
38. I claim to write poetry, but I feel like they’re just love letters sent to no one in particular
39. It’s not that I’m not over you, I’m just trying to get used to not needed you
40. It’s not that it hurts to the point where I can’t breathe, I’m just trying to light my own path to self-love and healing
41. The fact that your favorite color is orange, it makes the fruit taste some type of way
42. Sometimes I want to call you, but I don’t
42. Sometimes I want to text you and I do
43. Sometimes I want you to answer, I’m glad you don’t
43. Sometimes I just want to say fuck it all and call, I’m glad that I don’t
44. You stopped writing when we first met, in some way, the girl that waits by the shore has left a million pens near my desk and to this day– I wait by the shore too, just in case inspiration hits, right?
45. Our little codes of love finally decoded enough for me to not be blinded by you
46. We were both messed up people, I think we knew that about each other and maybe that’s why I always know when you’re not feeling okay
47. I still don’t have love figured out, but damn I’ll open every fucking door in my heart even if I have to go down the sewer to find every key
48. Someone says that she’s falling for me, I’m legit afraid to hurt people now– like it’s a real fear, I don’t want to hurt anyone anymore
49. I should’ve given you the stars, but instead I left your heart scattered across the universe
50. It’s been almost two year and I’m still writing about you, but at least it’s less often, right?
51. You’ve always been kinda self-centered, I think you enjoy it when I write about you. Like if I write about you in some way, maybe I’m still yours
52. We were just too damn young to realize how destructive passion, love, romance, stagnation, betrayal and pain is when mixed together
53. Sometimes I go to the places that we used to go just to create new memories without you
54. Sometimes it works
55. Most of the time, it just flicks me off
56. My brain is constantly telling me that I’m a fuck up and the more I try to get it right, the more I keep getting it wrong
57. I am trying to master the art of letting go
58. And this list is a step towards better things
59. And this life is going to be alright
60. Without you, I am still me
61. Without you, I can still breathe
62. Without you, I am still alive
63. Without you, I am still poetry
64. I can barely remember your face, I guess being around a lot of different people at work helps out plenty
65. This world is filled with pain, I hope you look back and smile about us some day
66. Maybe when you’re old and grey– you’ll remember those two young kids who slow danced in the dark
67. If we were made from the same star, I want to return home some day
68. I want to shine bright enough for the two of us
69. You’re still my best friend even if we no longer talk
70. You’ll always be my best friend
71. I still care about you
72. A whole fucking lot
73. The world is full of mysteries, I’m glad that we’re in the known, I’m glad that we’ve met
74. I hope you never regret me, you wanna know why? I could never, ever, ever, ever regret you
75. I don’t know how to open up to people anymore and I’m not sure if it’s my fault or yours– maybe this one time, it’s our fault… are you like this too?
76. I’ve been told that I’m too hard on myself, I firmly believe that one of the reason as to why we split was because I wasn’t hard enough on myself– I got too fucking comfortable with your promises and I took you for granted
77. Life waits for no one
78. I let an ex of mine break my red and black ring– she said that if I was over you, I’d let her break. I let her break it, but jokes on me, it didn’t change a thing about how I still feel about you
79. I keep writing and writing and writing because one of these days– it’ll stop being about you
80. Sometimes it works, but deep down, I know in some way, you’ll always find a way to sneak back out
81. I can’t get you out of my head sometimes
82. It’s even harder because you’re still inside of my heart
83. I saw this cool picture on Tumblr with someone cutting a piece of herself off that resembled two lovers splitting up, that shit looked like it hurt
84. Love hurts because even eating cotton candy ice cream really fast will give you a brain freeze
85. You didn’t like my rat tail idea, I grew one out just to fuck with you. Jokes on me, I love it now.
86. You never really supported the idea of me being anything, tbh, it’s not your fault. None of it is. I should’ve been my own motivation. I guess by supporting you through nursing school, I wanted to hear you say that I could do it even when I was at my lowest point.
87. I realized a few thing about loving you.
88. When you hit rock bottom, few will be loyal enough to stick it out with you
89. Money rules the world, since I’m not wealthy in any way– one day when I am, I can laugh a little about all of this
90. I think you loved our memories more than you loved me, in truth, I did too
91. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to get close to people
92. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to let you go
93. Maybe that’s why you still read
94. We had something raw and experimental, young and dumb, mistakes on top of mistakes
95. It was a perfect compass to point us to our future selves
96. I know a great many things now– although I am depressed, with or without you
97. I am great, I am strong
98. I am my own happy before anyone else’s
99. I can love myself enough to let you go
100. I had to hurt you to really, really grow–
I think to this day, that’s the thing that hurts me the most. That I had to hurt my best friend in this whole wide world, to make you crumble, to make you cry, to make you hate me– I had to do all of that in order to love myself. And it’s sad because here I am, still trying to figure it all out.
How many INTPs have a love-hate relationship with Google? You ask every question known to man, and yet Google only answers about half of them properly. It’s awesome when you get the answers you’ve been looking for but… Sometimes you feel like Google should stop straining itself and just say 42. 42 is a rather reasonable answer when Google is more dumbfounded than you are.
Seen here May 2011, alongside the carrier USS George H.W. Bush (CVN-77), the now decommissioned HMS Gloucester (D96) was a Batch 3 Type 42 destroyer of the Royal Navy. During the Gulf War of 1991, off the coast of Kuwait, the vessel made history while escorting the Iowa-class battleship USS Missouri when, under the command of Philip Wilcocks, she successfully engaged an Iraqi Silkworm missile threatening the American battleship. This was the first successful missile vs missile engagement at sea in combat by any Navy.
U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 3rd Class Joshua D. Sheppard.
1. Favorite name
2. Favorite food
3. Favorite flower
4. Favorite month
5. Favorite song
6. Favorite movie
7. Favorite color
8. Favorite actor
9. Favorite actress
10. Favorite word
11. Favorite shop
12. Favorite restaurant
14. Favorite fast food
15. Favorite dessert
16. Favorite artist
17. Favorite subject(in school)
18. Favorite season
19. Favorite animal
20. Favorite tumblr blog
21. Favorite book
22. Favorite youtuber
23. Favorite ship(as couple ship not as a boat haha)
24. Favorite Tv show
25. Favorite Netflix show
26. Favorite musical
27. Favorite language
28. Favorite city
29. Favorite country
30. Favorite Hero
31. Favorite Villan
32. Favorite fruit
34. Favorite vegetable
35. Favorite clothing item
36. Favorite app
37. Favorite number
38. Favorite bird
39. Favorite dog breed
40. Favorite social media platform(Tumblr dosen’t count)
41. Favorite makeup line
42. Favorite type of shoes
43. Favorite ice cream
44. Favorite cake
45. Favorite material
46. Favorite Holiday
47. Favorite item in your room
48. Favorite Tv show character
49. Favorite movie character
50. Favorite Disney/Pixar movie
51. Favorite quote
52. Favorite question to ask from others
Translating Sakisaka-sensei’s tweet about Rio’s birthday just made me remember that I had translated this Character Profile that deadofthenight shared a long time ago and completely forgot about it!! If anyone’s curious about our Furi Fura characters here it is!
Omoi Omoware Furi Furare - Profile Festival
*dignified, with a high degree of femininity* Akari Yamamoto (15) Birthday: August, 17th Zodiac Sign: Leo Height: 158 cm Blood Type: O Weight: 42 kg
Favorite Colors: red, black Favorite school subjects: english Weak school subjects: history Favorite foods: pear Disliked foods: Buri Daikon (Simmered Japanese Yellowtail with Radish) Hobbies: collecting nail polish Believes to be her charm point: the shape of her nails Favorite Movie: 500 days of summer Favorite Magazine: Perk Favorite Musician: Sakanaction Favorite Famous Person: Rola Favorite Historical Character: Jeanne d'Arc Place that wants to visit: Florence, Italy
*loves cute and fluffy things* Yuna Ichihara (15) Birthday: January, 7th Zodiac Sign: Capricornus Height: 154 cm Blood Type: A Weight: 44 kg
Favorite Colors: pale pink Favorite school subjects: art Weak school subjects : math, chemistry, english, P.E. Favorite foods: kabocha salad (with walnuts) Disliked foods: unagi (eel) Hobbies: read shoujo manga Believes to be her charm point: none Favorite Movie: Big Hero 6 Favorite Magazine: non-no Favorite Musician: Sakurako Ohara Favorite Famous Person: Yuzuru Hanyu Favorite Historical Character: Sakamoto Ryouma Place that wants to visit: France
*surprisingly, has a fixation on uniqueness* (tl note: not really sure about this one) Rio Yamamoto (15) Birthday: February, 9th Zodiac Sign: Aquarius Height: 173 cm (still growing) Blood Type: A Weight: 57 kg
Favorite Colors: black, white Favorite school subjects: math, english Weak school subjects: none Favorite foods: meat Disliked foods: umeboshi Hobbies: shogi Believes to be his charm point: his voice Favorite Movie: Mad Max Fury Road Favorite Magazine: men’s fudge Favorite Musician: tofubeats Favorite Famous Person: Masakiyo Maezono Favorite Historical Character: Einstein Place that wants to visit: Machu Oichu
*fired up about boyish things* Kazuomi Inui (15) Birthday: October, 6th Zodiac Sign: Libra Height: 176 cm (still growing) Blood Type: B Weight: 61 kg
Favorite Colors: blue, khaki Favorite school subjects: japanese Weak school subjects : english Favorite foods: curry Disliked foods: nothing in special Hobbies: appreciating movies Believes to be his charm point: his teeth alignment is good Favorite Movie: Enter The Dragon Favorite Magazine: Eiga Hiho Favorite Musician: Takashi Fujii Favorite Famous Person: Matsuko Deluxe Favorite Historical Character: Takasugi Shinsaku Place that wants to visit: none in special
Thumbprint radio show up at work today and tomorrow right after the surgery because you’re beautiful inside and outside and tomorrow night with you before seeing anyone else who can make something happen again…
HMS Coventry (D118) at Hong Kong in 1980, then a British Crown colony. Two years later she was lost off Pebble Island, West Falkland, in battle with the Argentine Air Force. As her crew awaited rescue by HMS Broadsword on the flight deck aft, they sang Always Look on the Bright Side of Life, from Monty Python’s Life of Brian.
I’m bored, so send me an ask and I’ll answer. I am a virgin so I’ll do my best to answer the sex questions
1. First kiss? 2. First time masturbating? 3. First sex toy? 4. First kink tried? 5. First time doing oral? 6. First time having sex? 7. Turn Ons 8. Biggest turn on? 9. Biggest turn off? 10. Quickest way to get horny? 11. Weirdest thing that ever turned you on? 12. Top 3 places to be touched? 13. Ultimate fantasy? 14. Do you like the idea of a three or moresome? 15. Do you send nudes? Do you like receiving them? 16. Preferences 17. Sex or masturbation? 18. Spit or swallow? 19. Cut or uncut dicks? 20. Rough or sensual sex? 21. Oldest person you’d sleep with? 22. Loud or quiet partners? 23. How much foreplay do you like? 24. How much teasing do you like? 25. What is too big for you to take? 26. Do you do hookups or only sleep with a partner? 27. How much kissing do you like during sex? 28. What’s the most attractive part of the body? 29. Location 30. Favourite place to have sex? 31. Would you have sex in public? 32. Last place you had sex? 33. Where would you most like to have sex? 34. Do you like spontaneous sex, or do you need to be in the mood? 35. Could you go through with a hookup at a strangers house? 36. Kinks 37. What’s your biggest kink? 38. What’s your limit? 39. Are you okay with name calling in bed? 40. Would you do any BDSM? 41. Do you prefer to tie somebody up or be tied up? 42. Favourite type of bondage? 43. Do you like orgasm denial/forced orgasm? 44. Do you like overstimulation? 45. Do you like having pain involved? 46. Do you like biting/being bitten? 47. Have you ever been made to/made somebody beg for it? 48. Do you have any strange or extreme kinks? 49. Have any roleplaying preferences? 50. Send a kink with this number. Do you have that kink? 51. Masturbation 52. Do you own sex toys? How many? 53. Favourite Sex Toy? 54. What do you masturbate to? 55. How often do you masturbate? 56. How often do you use sex toys to masturbate? 57. Do you masturbate with penetration? 58. Do you go for multiple rounds or settle at one or no orgasms? 59. Oral 60. Do you enjoy giving oral? 61. Do you prefer giving or receiving oral? 62. What makes you orgasm the fastest when receiving oral? 63. Do you have a preferred technique for giving oral? 64. Can you deepthroat? 65. For people with dicks… 66. How long and how thick is it? 67. Do you do anal? Top or bottom? 68. Are you circumcised? 69. Do you like your balls being played with? 70. Do you enjoy prostate stimulation? Ever came from it? 71. Where do you like to finish? 72. For people with vaginas… 73. Do you like playing with your clit? 74. How do you prefer to do it? 75. What’s your breast size? 76. How often do you go braless? 77. Do you finger yourself? 78. How familiar are you with your g-spot? 79. Do you squirt? 80. Sex 81. Favourite position? 82. How often do you do unprotected sex? 83. How loud are you in bed? 84. Do you enjoy having nipples played with? 85. Do you like/dislike/love/hate cum? 86. How good are you at dirty talk? 87. Do you get sleepy after an orgasm? 88. Other 89. Do you like wearing/seeing people in lingerie? 90. Do you masturbate or have sex with clothes on? 91. What’s your favourite style of underwear? 92. Are stockings/thigh highs a turn on? 93. Ever had somebody say no to a kink you suggested trying? 94. Do you trim, shave or leave pubic hair untouched? How do you prefer partners? 95. How many orgasms can you have in a day? 96. How many other people know your dick/bra size? 97. What do you wear to bed? 98. Do you eat ass? Do you like having your ass eaten? 99. Try to describe how orgasm feels for you. 100. Have you ever been to a strip club? How was it? If not, would you? 101. Fun questions! 102. Do you name your genitalia? 103. What would be your stripper name? 104. Any funny sex stories? 105. What food if any would you use during sex? 106. Would you give somebody a sex toy as a gift? 107. What’s the weirdest porn you’ve ever seen? 108. Do you often get horny in public? 109. Ever used something that isn’t made for sex in the bedroom? 110. Have you ever walked in on somebody or been walked in on? 111. Do you have any friends you’d sleep with?
Having directed several episodes of his own long-running TV vehicle “The Mentalist,” Aussie actor Simon Baker makes a confident transition behind the camera to feature filmmaking with “Breath,” the tale of two teens’ introduction to surfing under an older man’s tutelage. Baker also plays the adult lead, and co-wrote the screenplay adapted from celebrated Oz scribe Tim Winton’s 2008 novel (his 20th). Though not without its flaws, the movie has authenticity and resonance; there have been plenty of good surfing documentaries, but very few good dramas about the sport — a short list on which “Breath” instantly earns a prominent spot.
1. Where do you come from?
2. What is your favorite Book?
3. Do you prefer Coffee or Tea?
4. What is your favorite place you have ever been and where do you long to go?
5. Do you believe in Astrology?
6. What is your Zodiac sign?
7. Have you ever been in Love?
8. What is one of your favorite memories?
9. Who is your best friend?
10. Mountains or the Ocean?
11. Beer or Wine?
12. Have you ever taken Psychedelics?
13. Do you miss your childhood?
14. What is one of your biggest fears?
15. What is your favorite animal?
16. Are you Spiritual?
17. Have you ever danced in the rain?
18. Do you like poetry?
19. What is your personality type; quiet, funny, bitchy, smart?
20. Do you have a favorite band?
21. Do you fall in love with someone’s body or mind first?
22. What is your favorite Color?
23. Have you ever smoked weed?
24. What turns you on?
25. Who and where was your first Kiss?
26. Where was your craziest adventure?
27. Do you enjoy arts and crafts?
28. If you have any tattoos where and what are they?
29. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
30. What is your spirit animal?
31. Do you Wander or Wonder?
32. Do you have an open mind?
34. Have you ever gone camping?
35. City or the great outdoors?
36. What is your favorite Movie?
37. Do you forgive the last person that hurt you?
38. Have you ever had a one night stand?
39. Is there someone special in your life?
40. What are you thinking about?
41. Do you enjoy holidays; what is your favorite?
42. Favorite type of Flower?
43. When is the last time you talked to your last kiss?
44. Big or small Dogs?
45. Are you close to your family?
46. Snow Board or Ski?
47. Would you ever get back together with an Ex?
48. What is your favorite Quote?
49. What color are your eyes?
50. What do your friends call you?
51. What is your best and worst feature?
52. When was the last time you cried and why?
53. Morning or a Night person?
54. Do you have any regrets?
55. What is your sexual preference?
56. If you could be anywhere right now where would you be?
57. Honestly is life going the way you planned?
58. If you could go back in time is there anything you would change?
59. When is your birthday?
60. How has your life changed over the last year?
61. When did you loose your virginity?
62. Do you like to travel?
63. Are you a hugger or a hand shaker?
64. Were you sad today?
65. Have you ever had sex outside?
66. Do you like picnics?
67. What is your dream date?
68. Are you a genuine person?
69. Are you religious?
70. Nicest thing you have ever done for someone?
71. Have you ever lost anyone close to you?
72. Favorite type of candy?
73. Have you ever written a song or a poem?
74. Do you like to dance?
75. Who is the most important person in your life?
76. Are you friendly or mean?
77. What is your favorite sex position?
78. Where do you live?
79. Are you happy with your job?
80. Do you eat healthy?
81. Are you with the first person you ever loved; why not?
82. Do you like holding hands?
83. When was the last time you got way too drunk?
84. What is your favorite name?
85. Do you enjoy gardening?
86. How many places have you lived?
87. Do you like your friends?
88. Have you ever been so happy you cried?
89. When is the last time someone saw you in your undies?
90. Do you like cartoon movies?
91. What is something you wish you had more of?
92. What is your favorite food?
93. Has someone broken your heart?
94. Do you trust easily?
95. Do you get along with guys or girls better?
96. Are you keeping any secrets?
97. Do you sleep with clothes on?
98. Is your room clean or messy?
99. Do you believe in love at first sight?
100. What is your favorite weather?
101. Do you like to snuggle?
102. Do you bite your nails?
103. How many pets do you have; what are their names?
104. Have you ever been to a natural hot spring?
105. Do you play with yourself?
106. Have you ever sat on a roof top and watched the stars?
107. Have you ever been to a festival?
108. Do you get jealous of other people?
109. Do you like to talk a lot or nah?
110. Make me choose between ___ or ___.
111. Do you eat meat?
112. Are you afraid to get your hands dirty?
113. Have you ever protested something before?
114. Have you ever been in a fire?
115. Lakes, oceans, rivers, or a pool?
116. Do you look up at the stars?
117. Do you like taking pictures?
118. Ever laughed so hard you peed your pants?
119. Favorite type of dog?
120. Ever broken a bone?
121. You woke up naked next to the person you are sitting by, what would you do?
122. Where was your last kiss?
123. Your longest relationship?
124. Are you simple or complicated?
125. Do you rememberer all the words to a song?
126. Have you ever been cheated on?
127. Ever broke someone’s heart?
128. Have you ever stolen anything?
129. Do you cook?
130. Do you like oral sex?
131. Where you a trouble maker as a kid?
132. Have you ever had a friend with benefits?
133. Have you ever been pregnant?
134. Do you like being tied up during sex?
135. How often do you get on tumblr?
136. Biggest pet peeve?
137. Do you have any siblings?
138. Are you mad at anyone?
139. Have you ever broken a bone?
140. Do you like to fuck or make love?
141. Do you enjoy talking on the phone?
142. Are you a free spirit?
143. What do you do for fun?
144. Last book you read?
145. Do you like sports?
146. Have you ever driven drunk?
147. Do you enjoy long hikes?
148. Have you ever been in the hospital?
149. Do you feel like you were born at the right time?
150. Are you a hippy?
- Country: Germany. - Period of activity: 1934. - Dimensions: Overall length: 1110mm. Canyon: 600mm. - Size: 7.92mm x 57 (8 x 57 mm versions shooter). - Initial speed: 745 m / s.
In 1934 the German army was looking for a compact and universal indestructible weapon to equip all their bodies. This task was entrusted to Sauer and Mauser companies, whichever is the latter model, called KAR 98K.
This rifle repeated manual measuring 1110 mm and weighed 3.8 kg without ammunition, also had an adjustable height of 50 rising 50 m, starting at 100 and ending at 2 Km. The charger was five cartridges that could be made one one or all five at once using a comb.
Undoubtedly the most remarkable feature was its sliding KAR 98K rotating shutter (lock) and long barrel (600 mm), which provided high precision over long distances, which is why it was used by snipers.
Visors such as ZF41 1.5x or 4x Ajack were mainly used. The only feature that distinguished them from other KAR 98K rifles was his highest caliber; 8 x 57 x 7.92 instead of 57, and using selected ammunition.
- Country: Germany. - Period of activity: 1943. - Dimensions: Overall length: 1117mm. Canyon: 545mm. - Size: 7.92mm x 52. - Initial speed: 776 m / s.
The Gewehr was the only German semi-automatic rifle produced on a large scale. Conspicuous by its robustness, reliability and precision, although this last feature you exceeded bolt-action rifles. He used the powerful cartridge 7.92 x 57 Mauser in packs ten bullets.
Its most notable feature was its operation for recovery of gases that gave him a rate of more than repeated manual fire rifles. Some models were equipped for precision shooting with 1.5x ZF4 viewer.
- Country: United States. - Activity period: 1903-1957. - Dimensions: Overall length: 1140mm. - Size: 30-06 Springfield. - Initial speed: 732 m / s.
American rifle repeated manual. Features include his long-barreled 610 mm two grooves, which gave him a muzzle velocity of 732 m / s. Food was similar to the Mauser; She is using a comb five cartridges that are introduced through the bolt.
It was used during World War II by American snipers; for these versions “blind”, the telescope of 2.5x signing Weaver, called 330C and powerful 8x Unertl was used.
Later, during the Korean War this viewer was replaced by the M84 in better performance.
Enfield nº4 MKI (T)
- Country: England. - Period of activity: 1939. - Dimensions: Overall length: 1129mm. Canyon: 640mm. - Caliber: .303 (7.7mm) - Initial speed: 751 m / s.
Considered one of the best bolt-action rifles of WWII, the Enfield No. 4 MK I (T) was conspicuous by its extreme reliability, easy maintenance and excellent accuracy. Like other Enfield sniper rifles it was also used by sharpshooters.
The models used for this purpose had the designation “T” and differed from the rest of Enfield rifles that their reposamejillas could be adjusted to suit the shooter. Chargers used cartridges and rode ten visors Aldis. Among the visors used include Model No. 32 of 4x
Tokarev SVT 40
- Country: Soviet Union. - Dimensions: Overall length: 1220mm. Canyon: 625mm. - Size: 7.62 mm - Initial speed: 830 m / s.
Soviet semi-automatic rifle with a magazine capacity ten cartridges. The Tokarev rifle was not very appreciated by the Soviet snipers by some of its flaws: from 200 m accuracy was not very good, while shooting the sharp flash of the muzzle betrayed the position of the shooter, and the effect kick it prevented making a second shot on the target if the first one was wrong. These problems meant that in October 1941 the Tokarev was removed from the production line. Such rifle was used with the PU scope .42 3.5x.
- Country: Soviet Union. - Dimensions: Overall length: 1220mm. Canyon: 620mm. - Size: 7.62 mm - Initial speed: 865 m / s.
Soviet rifle manual action, charger and five cartridges. The models used by Soviet snipers were selected among the most accurate, the barrel was of high quality, not mounted bayonet and had the bolt upright unlike other rifles in which this was in a horizontal position, this was due it looks hindered the path of the bolt, also happened with the loading rifle cartridge had to take place in cartridge it looks prevented since entering the traditional comb. These versions were available 3 models viewer; PE 31 and PE 31/37 both 4x and 3.5x PU 42.
- Country: Japan. - Dimensions: Overall length: 1280mm. - Period of activity: 1937 - 1945 - Size: 6.5 mm
Japanese manual action rifle with a capacity of five cartridges and charger 2.5telescopic sight increases. Type 97 sniper rifles rode a folding leg version under the barrel to increase accuracy in shooting also another feature to note it is that the bolt is located on the left side unlike other rifles of WWII.