- ENFJ: Guys, the weather it's not that good. I guess we can't go out anymore tonight.
- INFP: Do you want to come home and watch a movie?
- INFJ: Infp, your place is too distant from mine.
- INFP: Don't worry, my father can give you a lift
- INFJ: Are you sure I'm not a problem?
- INFP: Yep
- INFJ: I feel kinda guilty
- INFP: Don't be
- ENTP: why don't we go to the cinema?
- ESTP: I get bored when it comes to movies. Why don't we go in a pub?
- INTJ: I've got an idea! Why don't we stay at home?
Hello! How are you? 😄 I have a question.. Well, we all know that unhealthy types usually act different in a bad way. For example, an unhealthy ENFJ can be manipulative, care only about power etc. Can you write how each type acts when unhealthy? Thank you! 😄😄