Rogue Head-Canon #3
1. Rogue keeps her hair in long curls. The color is on the red side of the spectrum, auburn to be precise. If she stays in a sunny place for a prolonged period of time, her hair will soak it up and the cherry wood hue will get shot through with warmer cinnamon and amber tones.
2. When those two dumbasses finally get their heads out of their asses you better believe this happens. Minimalist and small, still meaningful outside of the “matching tattoo” idea to each of them.
3. Because Hannah Ferguson absolutely is my ultimate Rogue’s body head-canon.
4. Rogues stance on bras? Optional. It goes 50/50, depending on her mood.
5. Rogue’s haircut circa X-treme X-men Era
6. Anna really needs to chill with the “Queen of Hearts” thing. Blame Emma, she’s the one that introduced her to Agent Provocateur and their arsenal of cute pasties.
7. Rogue was a cute baby, toddler, and kid, but she hits a REALLY awkward spot after she hits fourteen.
(my rationalisation of how she went from this:
…The first years of puberty were not kind to her.)
She’s doomed with too-severe-for-her-age features, chubby-cheeks, and gollum/smeagol eyes for a hot minute until she grows into her looks to this:
So all’s well that ends well.