My All Time Playlist
1. Ain’t no rest for the wicked - cage the elephant
2. Airplanes - 5 seconds of summer
3. All the small things - blink-182
4. All too well - Taylor swift
5. Alleyways - the neighborhood
6. Anna sun - walk the moon
7. Anti-Christ - the 1975
8. Anywhere but here - mayday parade
9. Arabella- Arctic monkeys
10. Backseat serenade - all time low
11. Be my escape - reliant k
12. Beverly Hills - Weezer
13. Bright - echosmith
14. Can you feel my heart - bring me the horizon
15. Candle (sick and tired) - the white tie affair
16. Car radio - twenty one pilots
17. Careless whisper - Alex Gaskarth, Juliet Simms, & 3oh!3
18. Carousel- Melanie Martinez
19. Centuries - fall out boy
20. Check yes Juliet - we the kings
21. Chocolate - the 1975
22. Cinderblock garden - all time low
23. Circles - all time low
24. The city - the 1975
25. Colors - Halsey
26. Control - Halsey
27. A daydream away - all time low
28. Dear Maria, Count me in - all time low
29. Disconnected - 5 seconds of summer
30. Do I wanna know - arctic monkeys
31. Dog days are over - Florence and the machines
32. Doubt - twenty one pilots
33. Dream - rocky loves Emily
34. Dreamers - hopium
35. Drive - Halsey
36. Drown - bring me the horizon
37. Emperor’s new clothes - panic! At the disco
38. Empty gold - Halsey
39. English girls - the Maine
40. Fairly local - twenty one pilots
41. Fat lip - sum 41
42. The feeling - Justin bieber ft Halsey
43. Forever stuck in our youth - set it off
44. The fortunate - cartel
45. Freaking me out - simple plan ft Alex Gaskarth
46. Gasoline - Halsey
47. Ghost - Halsey
48. Girl like that - every avenue
49. The girl’s a straight up hustler - all time low
50. Girls - the 1975
51. Girls freak me out- the summer set
52. Give me love - Ed Sheeran
53. Goner - twenty one pilots
54. Goodnight moon - go radio
55. Hallelujah - Jason Castro
56. Hallelujah - panic! At the disco
57. Heart out - the 1975
58. Heavydirtysoul - twenty one pilots
59. Here - Alesia cara
60. Hide away - daya
61. High school never ends - bowling for soup
62. Hit the ground - Justin bieber
63. Hold me down - Halsey
64. Hometown - twenty one pilots
65. Hopeless romantics - make out Monday
66. House of gold - twenty one pilots
67. Howlin for you - the black keys
68. Hurricane - Halsey
69. I miss you - blink-182
70. I write sins not tragedies - panic! At the disco
71. I’d hate to be you when people find out who this song is about - mayday parade
72. I’ll be - Edwin McCain
73. I’m ready - jack’s mannequin
74. If it means a lot to you - a day to remember
75. If you wanted a song written about you all you had to do was ask - mayday parade
76. Immortals - fall out boy
77. In too deep - sum 41
78. Invisible - 5 seconds of summer
79. Is there somewhere - Halsey
80. Jamie all over - mayday parade
81. Jasey Rae acoustic - all time low
82. Jersey - mayday parade
83. Jet black heart - 5 seconds of summer
84. Just the girl - the click five
85. Kids in the dark - all time low
86. Kissing in cars - pierce the veil
87. Knee socks - Arctic monkeys
88. Lived a lie - you me at six
89. Livin on a prayer - Bon jovi
90. Long live the king - James Arthur
91. Long way home - 5 seconds of summer
92. Lost in stereo- all time low
93. A love like war - all time Low ft Vic Fuentes
94. Love me like you do - Alex Gaskarth
95. Love yourself - Justin bieber
96. Lullabies - all time low
97. Manners - we are the in crowd
98. Midnight city - m83
99. Miles away - Memphis May Fire ft kellin quinn
100. Miserable at best - mayday parade
101. Miss Jackson - panic! At the disco
102. Missing you - all time low
103. Molly make out - the Friday night boys
104. Mr. Brightside - the killers
105. My own worst enemy - lit
106. My songs know what you did in the dark - fall out boy
107. Naive - the kooks
108. Never be - 5 seconds of summer
109. New Americana - Halsey
110. Night changes - one direction
111. Nightmare - rocky loves Emily
112. Nine in the afternoon - panic! At the disco
113. No one can touch us - sing it loud ft Alex Gaskarth
114. Number five - the spotlight ft Alex Gaskarth
115. Ocean avenue - yellowcard
116. Once bitten, twice shy - great white
117. Once upon a dream - Lana del Rey
118. One love - bob Marley
119. Paradise city - guns n roses
120. The party scene - all time low
121. Photograph - Ed Sheeran
122. Pour some sugar on me - def leppard
123. R u mine? - Arctic monkeys
124. Remembering Sunday - all time low
125. Renegades - x ambassadors
126. right girl - the Maine
127. Robbers - the 1975
128. Semi charmed life - third eye blind
129. Settle down - the 1975
130. Seven nation army - the white stripes
131. Sex - the 1975
132. Shameless - all time low
133. She makes dirty words sound pretty - Vic Fuentes
134. She way out - the 1975
135. Sippy cup - Melanie Martinez
136. Six feet under the stars - all time low
137. Skinny love - Bon iver
138. Skyway avenue - we the kings
139. Slow - Halsey
140. Smells like teen spirit - nirvana
141. Social casualty - 5 seconds of summer
142. Somewhere in Neverland - all time low
143. Sophomore slump - fall out boy
144. Stacy’s mom - fountains of Wayne
145. Stained glass eyes and colorful tears - pierce the veil
146. Stars - adelaie
147. Stay - mayday parade
148. Stay awake - all time low
149. Staying up - the neighborhood
150. Stella - all time low
151. Stolen dance - milky chance
152. Stressed out - twenty one pilots
153. Sugar we’re going down - fall out boy
154. Summertime sadness - Lana del Rey
155. Sweater weather - the neighborhood
156. Sweet child o mine - guns n roses
157. Tear in my heart - twenty one pilots
158. Teenagers - my chemical romance
159. Tell me I’m a wreck - every avenue
160. Terrible things - mayday parade
161. Throne - bring me the horizon
162. To build a home - the cinematic orchestra
163. Tonight you’re perfect - new politics
164. Twixter - make out Monday
165. Uma Thurman - fall out boy
166. Unpredictable - 5 seconds of summer
167. Unsteady - x ambassadors
168. Vapor - 5 seconds of summer
169. Vegas - all time low
170. Voodoo child - Jimi Hendrix
171. Walk this way - Aerosmith
172. Waste the night - 5 seconds of summer
173. Weightless - all time low
174. When I get home you’re so dead - mayday parade
175. When the day met the night - panic! At the disco
176. Woah oh! - forever the sickest kids
177. Why’d you only call me when you’re high? - Arctic monkeys
178. Wonderless - pierce the veil
179. Wrapped around your finger - 5 seconds of summer
180. You be the anchor… - mayday parade
181. You’re so creepy - ghost town
182. Young god - Halsey
183. Your soul - hippie sabotage
184. Youth - daughter
185. 2 heads - Coleman hell
186. 18 - anarbor
187. 1985 - bowling for Soup
Adding 188. Left Alone - Sleeping With Sirens 189. All I Want - Kodaline 190. Holy - PVRIS 191. Long Way Down - Robert Delong 192. Heart - Flor 193. I Swear This Time I Mean It - Mayday Parade 194. 12 Through 15 - Mayday Parade 195. We Don’t Believe What’s On TV - twenty one pilots 196. The Great Escape - boys like girls 197. Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles 198. Garden - Halsey 199. Ocean and Atlantic- Mayday Parade 200. Floral & Fading - Pierce The Veil 201. Forest - twenty one pilots 202. The Sound - The 1975 203. Lithium - Nirvanna 204. Closer - The Chainsmokers feat. Halsey
205. Guys my age - hey violet 206. I Don’t Wanna Live Forever -Zayn and Taylor Swift 207. Lurk - the neighborhood 208. Secrets- state champs 209. Gold steps - neck deep 210. Freak - Lana del Rey 211. Rhiannon - Fleetwood Mac 212. Dirty laundry - all time low 213. Famous last words - my chemical romance 214. Holy Ghost - borns 215. Am I pretty? - the Maine 216. Misery - the Maine 217. Gooey - Glass Animals 218. Greek tragedy - the wombats 219. Hendrix - wyclef jean 220. Dirty laundry - All Time Low 221. First - Cold War Kids 222. Take Me out - Franz Ferdinand 223. Now or Never - Halsey 224. One day - Kodaline 225. Talk - Kodaline 226. Bad at love - Halsey 227. Good Times - All Time Low
“And that was Make Out Monday with their song, Twixter! Check in next week to win tickets to see the band live at their concert on the 15!” the voice of the man on the radio drifts through the speakers of Shiro’s car. He reaches his prosthetic hand out to turn the volume knob down. The man’s eye drift over the younger male in the passenger seat, who in turn gives him a glare.
Shiro chuckles, “What? The song was over.”
“Yeah, well maybe I wanted to listen to that,” Keith huffs, crossing his arms over his chest.
“They’re talking about the weather, Keith, you never care about that.”
“You know what I meant.” Grey eyes gaze out of the car’s window. “Besides, I’m not that lucky.”
“You never know,” Shiro pulls the car to a stop at a red light. “They’re, like, your favorite band right?”
“Well yeah, but-”
“Then you should go see them.”
Keith turns his head to look directly at his brother, “We both know that’s never going to happen, Shiro.”
“Keith Akira Kogane-Shirogane, we talked about this.”
Keith shrugs his shoulders, going back to watching the world outside the window.
“Don’t you shrug your shoulder at-”
“Light’s green, Shiro.”
Shiro starts driving back to their shared home, giving Keith a side glance. “We’re not done with this conversation, Keith.”
Keith hums in acknowledgement.
“I’m serious, Keith. You never know, there might come a chance for you to meet that crush of yours.”
Wide, grey eyes frantically dart over to the, now smirking, older male. “Shiro, no. We Don’t speak of that.” Scarlet forms over the younger male’s pale cheeks. “I don’t…no there’s no crush. Besides,” he tosses his hands up in the air, whacking his knuckles on the car’s roof, “everyone knows that the lead singer is straight.”
“Don’t beat up my car.”
His words fall on deaf ears.
“I mean, sure, he’s really, really cute, and has a nice voice. And his hair is really nice. Plus his eyes! Have you ever seen anything so-” Keith’s words stop as chuckling reaches his ears. “What are you laughing at?”
Shiro shakes his head, “You’re rambling about someone you claim not to have a crush on.”
“Man, you’ve got it bad. Did I sound half as bad as you when I first met Allura?”
Keith gives Shiro a deadpan look, “I’m ranting, not insufferable.”
Shiro pulls into their driveway, and goes to make a retort, when his phone rings. He reads the text with a smile on his face while typing a reply. Keith already has his things and is making his way into the house. Shiro dials the number on his phone, waiting for a response.
“He went on another rant?” Allura’s laugh emits from the speaker.
“Yeah, Allura he’s gonna love this surprise.”
“I would hope so, from the way he talks.”
“Shiro, come on!” Keith yells from the front door.
“I gotta go, sweetie, the child is impatient,” he chuckles again. “I’ll talk to you later, Allura.” He lowers his voice so that Keith can’t hear, “I love you.”
“Love you too, Shiro.”
The two hang up and Shiro heads into the house.
A week goes by and Keith’s mood seems to drop with each passing second. A few customers at the pet store he works at seemed to have noticed, but don’t ask. It’s when he’s elbow deep in cleaning the chinchilla cage, that Shiro asks.
Keith raises a brow. “I’m fine.”
“You’re in one of your moods,” Shiro kneels down beside him. “Is it because of the concert?”
Keith’s bottom lip sticks out slightly in a pout. “…no.” He stands up, brushing his hands off quickly. “I already knew I wasn’t going out. Besides, the odds of me actually meeting the band aren’t very high.”
Shiro stands as well, and sighs, running a hand through his hair. “Look, we didn’t wanna tell you this yet, but since you really need a pick me up. You know Allura, right?”
“You mean your ‘Sweetie’?” a sly smirk graces the black haired male’s face.
Shiro groans. “Yes, her. Well, I never told you exactly what she does.”
“Something that involves a lot of fancy parties, right?”
“She’s the current owner of Altea Records.” Keith’s jaw nearly hits the floor. Shiro rubs the back of his neck awkwardly. “Yeah…so that concert? Well, we got tickets for it. She knows how much you love the band, and we agreed that it’d be a nice gift for you since you’ve been working really hard.”
Keith’s grey eyes light up, “You…you’re serious?!”
“Yes, I’m serious. Plus, do you remember Matt?”
“The kid you hung around with and had a relationship with for a while in college?”
“Yeah. Matt’s the guitar player for the band,” Shiro shakes his head, an airy laugh, “I’m surprised you didn’t notice sooner!”
Keith crosses his arms over his chest, and turns his head away. “Well, maybe he looks different than he did when you two hung out more.”
“Or, you’re just too busy giving googly eyes to your crush to notice.” Now Shiro had a smirk on his face. Keith’s cheeks turned rosy from embarrassment, the pink color spanning to the tips of his ears. Shiro’s hand clamped down onto the younger male’s shoulder, “This might be your chance to meet the ‘love of your life’ that you dream so animatedly about.”
Keith threw a half hearted swing at his brother’s shoulder, blush still very evident, if not darker, on his face. “Dude, shut up!” A small laugh bubbled up from Keith’s throat. He was going to see the band he’s been a fan of for quite a while, and maybe, just maybe, he might get the chance to talk to Lance.
I checked the flights. There are only two flights taking off or landing at 10.
There was a flight that landed in London at 10:16 AM on February 13th. And there’s a flight taking off shortly before 10 PM (Los Angeles time) on February 13th - and landing in London at 4 PM (GMT), on February 14th.
3. Not hinting to the date, but that Larry will be together on the plane: Harry’s playlists on Spotify.
Yes, since I’ve discovered his Spotify account, I’m “investigating” like crazy. I cannot be 100% sure that the account is Harry’s, but I’m a 100% sure that behind it is the same person(s) who owned the RBB account on Twitter.
a) Because a playlist called “Deleted” and having many references to deleting & bears was created about an hour before the twitter account was deleted.
b) Because the way he/they communicate with us is exactly like the one we know from RBB.
What if it’s not about the Twitter account - but about the one on Spotify?
So, back to the playlists. There are two about planes. One is called “Plane” and was created in September 2015. The second one is called “Fly with me” and was created 2 weeks ago, the last song being added 8 days ago.
You see it? “Fly with me” - so he’s not alone anymore. Someone is flying with him.
I won’t make a detailed analysis of all the lyrics, but just point to some things that I find interesting.
Work Song - Hoezier: I wrote something about the lyrics in my article
This sounds like some sort of coming out to me (we’ll have to see how and to which degree they do it).
Don’t Threaten Me With A Good Time - Panic! At The Disco
A Love Like War - All Time Low
The song is about having to fight for love. A thing you have to do when you are closeted.
The Best Thing (That Never Happened) - We Are The In Crowd
Leave the bigger context of the song aside and concentrate on these lyrics:
Dreaming Alone - Against The Current
Lovers who can’t be together + lies:
Not Thinking Of You - The Royal
“not straight” as in “gay/bisexual”?
Twixter - Make Out Monday
They are about to explode, they can’t keep the secret anymore:
Miss Understood - Nathan Grisdale
Missunderstood - because people don’t understand the way Larry really think.
And then there are these lyrics, that - although certainly just a coincidence - remind me of oops! and hi!
Standing In The Dark - Lawson
The fact that they have to hide. Riptide by Christian Akridge (another song on the list) also has lyrics about the “dark side”.
Climb - Augustana
(Yes, the band that was the opening act during OTRA.)
So many hints: he/they keep/s fighting, “the other side”, so many fake things that he doesn’t know who he is anymore. But he’s not alone. Someone is climbing up with him.
Must Be Love - Augustana
The management messing them up, but they love each other.
“Must be love” could also mean “people must know it’s love, not something else”.
You Can Have Mine - Augustana
I can’t see the deep meaning behind the lyrics (if Harry is trying to send us a certain message), but I see a lot of words that remind me of Larry (because of the tattoos, of their lyrics in 1D songs etc.):
Legendary Lovers - Katy Perry
Larry are certainly legendary lovers - even if Larry should not be real, we still would have created “the most beautiful love story”.
In the song, there is a reference to the tragic love story of Romeo and Juliet. Well… that was my favourite love story before I discovered fetus Larry. :)
Paparazzi - Lady Gaga
Added later, 8 days ago. I can only think about Larry being photographed together (at the airport?).
Steady, As She Goes - The Raconteurs (added 8 days ago)
Reference to marriage. A lot of Larries believe that Larry are planning a wedding - the explanation is in my other articles about the playlists.
But there’s actually something else that caught my attention: The Raconteurs (story tellers). Sounds familiar?
Try - Pink (added 8 days ago)
This says it all: no matter what happens, they gotta try.
I was writing earlier that there is also a playlist called Plane. I won’t analyse it, since it’s a little bit older - and I’m soooo damn tired. :))
But there’s one song on that playlist that will make your heart explode!
There! Right There! - Various Artists
The entire song is about being gay. Here are some lyrics:
Anything to add? :))
So… another day/night without sleep for us, Larries! Tomorrow is a big day!
What a fabulous day this is! We have accomplished two major goals:
1. HOT STREAK: We received contributions every single day of our first week of funding.
2. HALFWAY: We are now halfway to our funding goal. After only one week.
ONE WEEK YOU GUYS.
This is such a great moment for us and we are so thankful for everyone’s support. Whether you contributed funds, shared the link, or even just told a friend about our project, we would like to thank you for your help. To be perfectly honest, we didn’t really know what to expect when we launched this campaign. But after seeing people’s excitement about the new project and reading all of your posts and comments, we couldn’t be happier about moving forward and we are so proud to be a part of such a wonderful and caring community. So thank you Twixters for joining us in the in-between.