Heat waves and dried out fields filled with crickets and dragonflies. Trees whisper in the wind, gray clouds roll over, and birds fly over silently. There's enough static electricity in the air to feel it.
The smell of flowers is heavy in the air and lightning bugs blink in the sky as it fades from orange and pink to purple to blue and finally black. The grass is cool and you sleep with the window open.
Golden hour turns your surroundings to solid gold. Your eyes sparkle and you friend's hair glows in the setting sun. Hands still sticky with ice cream you can't help but to smile and laugh.
Peaches, plums, and blueberries, bees buzz around you, but they mean no harm. Life seems just as sweet laying on a picnic blanket with your best friend staring at the clouds.
The smell of sunscreen and sun bleached hair, the salt spray from the ocean stings your eyes and the lull of ocean waves calms you. The sun rises from it's bed of clouds and embraces the earth for yet another day.
Eyes squinting in the sun as it slowly sets and skin turned the slightest hint of red. The hollow sound of a wooden boardwalk and a sundress blown about in the breeze. The smell of good food and sounds of laughter fill the air.
Driving around town with the windows open; hair wind blown, cheeks flushed, music playing loud, and a smile to make your face hurt. The smell of fresh air and taste of ripe fruit, you hope you never reach your destination.
The view of a city from the hills above, the lights glow and motorcycle engines blare on unseen highways. The stars poke their holes in the fabric of the night sky and the earth beneath your feet is dry, you know things no one else does.
The sky is forever twilight as a fire burns on the shore of a lake known only to you and your friends. You take turns jumping and pushing each other into the water. Laughing, screaming, yelling you hope the night never ends.
Empty soccer fields and deserted shopping centers. The world feels devoid of people under the lamps of parking lots and broken scoreboards. You drown yourself in the fluorescent lighting of the also empty grocery store.
Late night walks in quiet neighborhoods, the few illuminated houses give you glimpses into lives other than your own. Animals rustle in the bushes and you go home to stare at your ceiling fan and play music to fill your mind.
Warm days still spent inside, you rest your head in your arms in the sill of an open window. You simply watch the earth as it moves in every way imaginable. Someone you love is laying in your bed, their breath barely audible as they sleep. You wouldn't dare disturb them and your heart aches for them.
- Jasper loving you with all his being most passionately and unconditionally.
- “I love you so much, (Y/N).”
- “As I, you, Jasper. For eternity.”
- Jasperbeing thankful for having you to distract him away from his blood thirst.
- Jasper always knowing of the emotions you feel, almost immediately.
- Jasper soothing you by using his gift when you are angry, irritated, vexed or unhappy, even though he has been told numerous times not to do so.
- Jasper rushing to your side to aid you when you experience severe episodes of depression and anxiety (or any other mental conditions).
- Jasper reassuring you with a sweet smile that he’ll always be by your side to comfort you.
- Jasper always showering you with compliments when your self-esteem is low.
- Jasper being incredibly protective of you, sometimes a little too much and you have to remind him to cool it down as you are still capable of handling yourself.
- Jasper’s Major coming out when you get hurt and he (as the Major) goes wild.
- Jasper easily getting jealously angry of any man who so dares to lay a finger on you. No one touches his mate!
- Jasper constantly looking over to you, checking to make sure you are alright when you, both, are in school.
- Jasper’s eyes always fascinating you as you get lost in them.
- Jasper’s unbelievably sexy, Texan drawl turning you on more than ever, especially when he calls you ‘sugar’ or ‘darlin’’.
- Jasper knowing this and smirking when he feels the lust and arousal coming from you.
- Jasper’s smirk making you go crazy but at the same time, you also want to slap it off of his face for being too distracting.
- “(Y/N), did you hear a single word I said?”
- “Maybe…no…I…why does it even matter, Jasper?”
- “Because I’m asking you to go to prom with me. Your first prom.”
- “Oh. Sorry I got…I was thinking of something else. Ask me again, will you?”
- Jasper also being too distracting when you are trying to study but you are too busy day-dreaming of him.
- Jasper being annoyed yet proud that you beat him in the history exams.
- Jasper arguing with you about topics in philosophy and you, both, get irritated when you hardly agree on anything. And Carlisle having to tell you to break it off.
- Jasper and you reading Shakespearean novels as if you are the characters. His favourite would be Mark Antony and Cleopatra as he regards you as his own queen.
- Jasper introducing you to classical, folk and jazz music. You play him songs by Lana Del Rey, Marina and The Diamonds and Halsey and you are surprised when he says he likes them.
- Jasper and you slow dancing to your own silent music.
- Jasper wrapping his strong arms around your waist, humming softly in your ear.
- Jasper running his fingers through your hair as he kisses you softly.
- Jasper continuously contemplating whether it’d be a good idea for you to become a vampire.
- Jasper finally agreeing to turn you into a vampire as he sees that he can’t go by another day without you by his side.
When You Become A Vampire:
- You wake up one last time to see Jasper standing beside you to make sure you wouldn’t lose control.
- You getting used to the heightened sense of hearing.
- You possessing the ability to heal as your own supernatural power.
- You seeing Jasper’s face and body filled with scars. But instead of getting a defensive reaction, they make you fall in love with him even more.
- “You aren’t scared of me?”
- “No, love. If anything, you are more handsome.”
- “Well, I’m flattered that you think so.”
- “Don’t get cocky on me, Hale.”
- You and Jasper having even more incredible make-out sessions than you did before, which lead to other things that include: loud noises, things breaking, screaming, groaning, clawing and lots of moaning.
- You going on hunts with Jasper as he patiently teaches you how to get used to the ‘vegetarian’ diet.
- You and Jasper racing through the forest because you are so in love with your vampire speed.
- You getting extra protective of Jasper, especially when the Volturi are around.
- You threatening anyone who thinks of hurting Jasper, specifically Jane.
- You laying with Jasper in a meadow of flowers, staring at the skies.
- “You and I will last for eternity, my love. As we make the ancient lovers stir in their graves at the awakening of our own beautiful forever. ”