@prankstersgambit tagged me in a thing!! Thank you John!! 💕🙏
1. Dear, Mira Mena
2. This too shall pass, Maria Mena
3. I exist I exist I exist, Flatsound
4. I am Moana, Moana
5. Once upon a time, Bare
6. Vanilla Twilight, Owl City
7. Little white things, Cake bake Betty
8. You should know where I’m coming from, BANKS
9. If you’ll stay in my past, Maria Mena
10. Weeping Willow, the hush sound
10 facts about me:
1. I know how to play the acoustic guitar!
2. I mass watch slam poetry on YouTube daily.
3. I have two twin little brothers!
4. I have been in a poly relationship before.
5. I barely ever wear makeup. (Lipstick is the only thing I wear if I do.)
6. I like to keep small pretty shiny things. I loooove antique shops.
7. My dream college is Columbus State University in Georgia! I’m going to major in English to become a teacher.
8. I’m so so incredibly picky with food and I tend to forget to eat regularly.
9. I keep a playlist of calming songs on me if I’m ever feeling down.
10. I have a few things passed down through my family from my Native side and I keep them in a special drawer.
I’ll taste the sky and feel alive again
And I’ll forget the world that I knew
But I swear, I won’t forget you
Oh, if my voice could reach back
Through the past
I’d whisper in your ear,
‘Oh darling, I wish you were here’
I make one little post about spring beginning, and suddenly it’s eighty degrees Fahrenheit and rainy.
But hey, March showers bring something or other.
I stood outside and remembered this next song, my jam from around six years ago. I have no idea if I really understood the depth of this song, but “Vanilla Twilight” by Owl City was my slow summer introduction for the year.
This song tears me apart and gives me hope over the course of around four minutes. Tell me you don’t get dew-eyed when you hear “if my voice could reach back through the past, I’d whisper in your ear… Oh darling, I wish you were hear”.
FIRST OF ALL. The world “darling” for whatever reason rips me up. I’ve never really had someone I could call “darling” comfortably. I put too much stock into relationships. I am WAY more of a physical person, (no, not like that). I treasure little hand holds and hugs. The word “darling” evokes this physical response in me. I feel moved on a metaphysical level.
Oh, don’t even get me started on the key change.
I’m sure everyone could listen to this song and cry about something unique to them. So I urge you, by all means,
What are some lyrics that are really meaningful to you (Patd or not)?
“the silence isn’t so bad/ ‘til I look at my hands and feel sad/ ‘cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly” from vanilla twilight by owl city
honestly ??? this song singehandedly turned me against long distance relationships like ,,,,,, i crave human touch more than anything u know and this lyric just puts that feeling into beautiful words
“diamonds do appear to be just like broken glass to me” from northern downpour by panic! at the disco
i fw this lyric SO MUCH its basically my life motto. to me it basically means “good for you! not for me.” something that works perfectly for another person probably wont work for you so find your own diamond u kno. fun fact about this lyric its my favorite panic lyric but ive never made an edit with it
seeds of gold - closure in moscow aint it fun - paramore give me a try - the wombats all my life - foo fighters lady godiva - peter and gordon everlong - foo fighters vanilla twilight - owl city i just died in your arms - throw the fight chocolate - the 1975 hunters’ season - kamelot