IMO this episode of fear was the first one that deserved to be in TWD franchise.
- everyone’s storyline is interesting
- “slow burn” does not mean boring af anymore; it means in depth dialogue and acting
- Troy vs Nick will be an interesting dynamic to see play out
- Madison and Troy will be intriguing. How will she manipulate him?
- Alicia will rise whether as a psycho or a hero
- Dialogue between Nick and Alicia FINALLY. Didn’t believe them as brother and sister before.
- Strand only having his hallucination and quick wit
- Where tf is Ophelia
- the White problem
- needed a lil more Luciana