Thanks guys! Let me know where I can ship (no rush, just within the next week or so). For this one, international shipping is totally fine because I freakin’ love both theatre memorabilia and Christmas :)
Jack smiled, the heat of the room turning the slight sleepiness into something much cosier, and lulling him into a full-blown nap. Settling further into the chair, his head tipped to the side and his breathing regulated into a solid, steady beat …
1. You’re the Doctor’s newest companion. He asks you where/when do you want to go. What do you say?
First? Columbus, Ohio, present day - we have someone to pick up.
2. What’s your favorite gemstone?
Sapphire or tanzanite
3. If you could have one new talent, what would you pick?
To write or sing … I guess I’d be getting more if I could sing, because I can definitely currently write better than I can sing.
4. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were six?
5. What was the movie you could watch over and over again as a child?
Pretty much any Disney film, but especially Sleeping Beauty
6. Favorite store to get a giftcard from?
7. If you could ask your favorite author any question about your favorite book, what would you ask?
Uhhhh … why she didn’t keep character sheets. I mean she wrote the series over fifty years, but still, some of the inconsistencies are funny XD
8. Favorite present you’ve ever gotten?
Ummm … theatre tickets, probably the ones to see Les Mis last year
9. Love Apple (the company) or hate it?
No strong feelings. I don’t like iTunes, but I do like Macs. And I want an iPad.
10. Yellow gold, white gold, or silver? Platinum White gold
11. Most irrational fear.
11 Questions For Those I’ve Tagged
If you could only eat three meals for the rest of your life what would they be?
What book would you most like to step into the pages of and live through?
If you lived in medieval times what do you see yourself being? Noble, peasant, ‘witch’ etc.
Who would be your parabatai?
Where in the world would you like to live if there was nothing to stop you?
Sony or Nintendo?
What instrument would you prefer to be an ace at?
If money wasn’t an object, what outrageously expensive thing would you buy yourself?
Favourite form of transportation. *ahem*
Favourite/most interesting military engagement. *double ahem*
He kissed her, trying to keep the desperation out of their last tender moment until the war’s end. “Remember I love you and … and him or her -” he told her, cutting his words off and instead placing a hand on the bump in front of him.
“You’re coming home, you can tell the baby yourself,” she responded, looking at him firmly and helping to fix the Red Cross band round his uniform jacket sleeve.