↳ Alchemy is the science of understanding, deconstructing, and reconstructing matter. However, it is not an all-powerful art. It is impossible to create something out of nothing. If one wishes to obtain something, something of equal value must be given. This is the law of equivalent exchange; the basis of all alchemy. In accordance to this law, there is a taboo among alchemists. Human transmutation is strictly forbidden. For what could equal the value of a human soul?
I need to spice up my dash just a little. So, like/reblog this post if you blog contains any of the following:
• Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
• Star Wars
• Star Trek
• Doctor Who
• Friends (the tv show)
• Attack on Titan
• Sailor Moon
• Soul Eater
• Black Butler
• Seraph of the End
• Tokyo Ghoul
• Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
• Haikyu !!
• Free! Eternal Summer
• Yuri!!! On Ice
• Ouran High School Host Club
• Ariana Grande
• cities, aesthetics, make up, etc.
Thanks in advance. Follow backs are always appreciated. ( ◠‿◠ )
RULES: answer these 92 statements and tag 20 people!
Thanks for tagging me @lesbianstudyblr (Sorry it took me a while to get around to this!)
1. Drink: passionfruit La Croix 2. Phone call: my mom 3. Text message: my friend’s fiancé who is also my friend 4. Song you listened to: “Sugar, Sugar” - The Archies (haha) 5. Time you cried: In bed the other night, about work stuff
6. Dated someone twice: kind of? long story 7. Kissed someone and regretted it: no 8. Been cheated on: I think so 9. Lost someone special: yes 10. Been depressed: yes 11. Gotten drunk and thrown up: yes
LIST 3 FAVORITE COLORS: 12-14: lavender, cerulean, black (for wearing)
IN THE LAST YEAR HAVE YOU: 15. Made new friends: yes! 16. Fallen out of love: no 17. Laughed until you cried: yes 18. Found out someone was talking about you: no 19. Met someone who changed you: yes 20. Found out who your friends are: I think I’ve always known 21. Kissed someone on your Facebook list: I don’t have Facebook
GENERAL: 22. How many of your Facebook friends do you know in real life: see above 23. Do you have any pets: two cats 24. Do you want to change your name: not worth the hassle 25. What did you do for your last birthday?: dinner and a movie (tame but delicious) 26. What time did you wake up: 09:00 27. What were you doing at midnight last night: sleeping (I need at least 9 hours or I can’t function) 28. Name something you can’t wait for: dream job 29. When was the last time you saw your mom: mid June 30. What is one thing you wish you could change in your life: more discipline 31. What are you listening to right now: my leg rubbing against the chair 32. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: ja 33. Something that is getting on your nerves: waking up in the middle of the night 34. Most visited websites: *sighs* Tumblr 35. Mole/s: just all over 36. Mark/s: three small scars from getting my gallbladder removed 37. Childhood dream: I wanted to be a novelist or a mail carrier 38. Hair color: dark brown 39. Long or short hair: looooooonng 40. Do you have a crush on someone: no 41. What do you like about yourself: my voice 42. Piercings: my ears 43. Blood type: I don’t know, and I think that’s a bad thing, right? 44. Nickname: Imi 45. Relationship status: in a relationship 46. Zodiac: Gemini 47. Pronouns: she/her 48. Favorite TV Show: Bob’s Burgers, Brooklyn NIne-Nine, Sherlock, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (aka the new one), Avatar: the Last Airbender (I feel like there are more I’m forgetting) 49. Tattoos: I have a chameleon on my left calf 50. Right or left hand: right 51. Surgery: yes, minor though 52. Hair dyed in different color: a couple years ago I did lavender ombres (they looked awesome but destroyed my hair) 53. Sport: tennis 55. Vacation: just went to Mexico City 56. Pair of trainers: we don’t really use the word “trainers” in the US, but I wear Converse casually and Under Armour sneakers for working out
57. Eating: I’m trying to eat healthier and in smaller portions 58. Drinking: water, Crystal Light, La Croix, coffee, milk tea 59. I’m about to: call my bank (so boring it hurts) 61. Waiting for: my hard work to pay off 62. Want: to hang out with my friend 63. Get married: yes 64. Career: something in higher education (but not teaching)/writer
WHICH IS BETTER
65. Hugs or kisses: depends on the person! 66. Lips or eyes: eyes 67. Shorter or taller: taller 68. Older or younger: no preference 70. Nice arms or nice stomach: arms 71. Sensitive or loud: sensitive 72. Hook up or relationship: relationship 73. Troublemaker or hesitant: hesitant?
HAVE YOU EVER:
74. Kissed a Stranger: no 75. Drank hard liquor: yes 76. Lost glasses/contact lenses: yes 77. Turned someone down: yes 78. Sex on the first date: yes 79. Broken someone’s heart: yes 80. Had your heart broken: yes 81. Been arrested: no 82. Cried when someone died: yes 83. Fallen for a friend: yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
84. Yourself: I keep telling myself I do 85. Miracles: no 86. Love at first sight: no 87. Santa Claus: no 88. Kiss on the first date: if both parties are down then why not?
90. Current best friend name: Juli 91. Eye color: brown 92. Favorite movie: something by Miyazaki, like Howl’s Moving Castle
My favorite high energy, action-packed anime OPs and EDs. The artists are noted on the list, so below I’ll note the song and the individual anime it comes from. There is a lot of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Slayers. Most of these are the full song, but if I didn’t really like the full song they’re TV-sized.
1. Again| Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood//2. Only My Railgun| A Certain Scientific Railgun//3. Rinbu Revolution| Revolutionary Girl Utena//4. Shut Up and Explode| Xam’d: Lost Memories//5.Golden Time Lover| FMAB// 6. Level 5 Judgelight| A Certain Scientific Railgun// 7. Get Along| Slayers//8. Guren no Yumiya| Attack on Titan//9. Coppelia’s Casket| Noir//10. Eternal Blaze| Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha|11, Hologram| FMAB //12. A Cruel Angel’s Thesis| Neon Genesis Evangelion// 13. Give a Reason| Slayers//14. Moon Pride| Sailor Moon Crystal// 15. Soushou Innoncence| Akuma no Riddle/ /16. Shunkan Sentimental| FMAB//17. Plenty of Grit| Slayers//18. Pretty Cure 5, Full Throttle GoGo!| Yes Precure 5 GoGo!// 19. Rise| Ghost in the Shell// 20. Resonance| Soul Eater//21. Period| FMAB.// 22. Sunadokei| Slayers//23.Danzen! Futari wa Pretty Cure| Pretty Cure// 24. Die Flügel der Freiheit| Attack on Titan // 25. Secret Ambition| Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha// 26. Truth| Revolutionary Girl Utena//27. Akatsuki no Hana| Yona of the Dawn
The Mind-Brain Problem as Represented by Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
So this was my project, the intro basically explains the context so I’ll leave you guys to it. Unfortunately, tumblr wouldn’t let me upload my figures to go along with it, but they were just screenshots to help someone who doesn’t know the show understand my descriptions better! Speaking of which, some of my explanations for the story/characters are very basic since the original audience was a professor who knows nothing about it, so please keep that in mind! Feel free to ask me any questions. Hope you guys enjoy it!
If only I could do this for all my animes
Like sao, fma, soul eater, code breaker, blue exorcist, black butler, durarara, brothers conflict………….
Attack on titan and high school of the dead probably no