so the humans are space orcs posts where we can just hide emotions from our customer service skill set, why don’t we take that a step further.
What about actors, who literally train for years to act different behaviors for different roles, from good guys to bad guys. One minute the human is kind and gentle, the next he is arrogantly addressing the pirates who invaded, all from his acting days.
Their strict memorization can help them recall lines for any situation. They can cry on cue, motivate their crewmates with a well place monologues, become the life of the party with one liners and comedic sketches.
Hell this can apply to dedicated fans. The ones who try to get in character at cosplays, or memorize entire dialogues from their favorite scenes.
Really I just want someone to write alien fic where a human quotes the wallet scene from pulp fiction and just fucking terrifies them
Here is the analysis of THE VOLTRON SPOILER from my experience as someone that works in television and has seen those type of “text burn in” on video countless times before
1) (upper left) obviously happens at 13 min 55 sec into the episode.
2) (lower left) the episode is final, because the word LOCKED mean : it’s locked, it’s final, we’re not touching it.
3) But they touched it again, recently, because it’s written “updated april 18th”.
4) this looks like a voice booth, yes, but also the file look like a file we send either to a musician or to the sound mixing studio (h264 is a type of video file that is used by both, we produce this video file format every single day to send to musicians, sound studios, producers and networks for approbation, etc.) My bet is on the sound studio.
5) Sadly, the episode number that should be written before the word LOCKED is hidden by the mike.
6) (upper right) the number 162_tk1 probably means : 162nd shot in the episode, take 1. Don’t take my word on this one because I only worked with animation shots once in my life, I usually work with normal tv shows.