Hello! I know that there are a lot of people wondering how to live like a study blogger, so here are some tips to being your best, most productive you!
You should start your day no later than 6am, if you choose to sleep at all. It is essential that you get a head start on your day, and prepare a healthy and filling breakfast. Two blueberries and a cup of green tea are my favorite.
getting to work
For me, the first step to studying is to paint a watercolor schedule for your day – this way you can quickly know what you should be doing without having to read a pesky to-do list. Then, set a time for five hours and do not take a break until it is done. Don’t forget to eat lunch, though! A whole avocado eaten like an apple is perfect to eat while you work.
Okay, so if you haven’t figured it out yet, please don’t do any of those things. They seem ridiculous, but sometime’s that’s how study tips feel. They feel like impossible standards that everyone else can live up to but you, and they leave out room for sleep or eating leftover pizza for breakfast or doing things that are essential to your well being outside of school. So here are a few real-life tips for life as a student:
- Get sleep, as much as you can.
- Be healthy when you can, but if you want pizza, get pizza.
- Give yourself plenty of breaks when studying – don’t get burnt out!
- Make sure you do something fun at least once a day
- And something social at least once a week
- Meals should be study free zones
- As should late nights – binge on tv! take a bubble bath!
- And don’t forget your family, either
- Make time for you and the things you enjoy
- It’s fine to push yourself, but not to the point that you’re miserable.
- Remember that there is so much more to life than school. Work hard to achieve your goals, but becoming a well-rounded person is just as important as your grades.
Go forth and have fun, my little babe salads. You deserve it.