Guess who’s been working at Disney for 5+ years? I got my pluto pin yesterday and I can’t believe I’ve been at the company this long. I’m very grateful I get to work with such talented people and friends on such a fun show.
Wanna know what really gets me with Transformers?? Especially in the comics?
Growing up with the tv shows and such, - badges aside - almost ALL of the villains had red optics and the good guys had blue optics.
Move over to the comics and I see bots with blue optics and I immediately think “Oh, a good bean. I can trust them.”
And then they’re not…they’re not good beans at all. *cough* youallknowwhoI'mrefferringtorightnowcoughEvilPandaMan *cough**cough*
and then we’ve got bots with red optics who are absolutely fine! Totally cool, one of the dudes. Look! They brought energon goodies! Wouldn’t hurt a fly kinda guy!
• She loved Tyler (not that I was surprised, she’s got a type)
• every time Ryan appeared “no nOO NOT YOU AGAIN”
• Helen lost a lot of cookie points in the last few episodes but by the end she was loving her again
• Gabe as BestFatherOfTheYear™
• “Tony I love you but for fuck’s sake sTOP GIVING OUT CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION TO PEOPLE!”
• during the finale: “Anne no no no nOO”
• “Lukas’ hair was so fake honestly please let him have his natural hair colour next time”
• during the sex scene: “oh my god they’re..? They’re doing it??? Isn’t Lukas in pain??? Stop! Guys no, no, ahi, painful, stop trying to take his shirt off he jUST GOT SHOT!”
• “ok I love this tv show and I’m gonna scream if we don’t get season 2
• BLACK AND WHITE?????
• who was in charge?? Why did they decide the show needed to be this grey blob???”
So all in all I can say she loved it and she is now a true eyewitness fan.
Here is the badge I created/photoshopped for my Meredith Grey Halloween costume this year. Feel free to use it for your costume if you want. All we ask is that you please like and/or reblog so others can find it and use it please. Have a Happy Halloween!
The first teaser trailer for The Walk has been released and I already can’t wait for this movie to come out! The Walk follows the true story of Philippe Petit, the man who illegally walked a high wire between the twin towers in 1974. I first heard about the story through the documentary Man On Wire which absolutely blew my mind. It’s directed by the human being who directed my favorite movie of all time- Robert Zemeckis and the cast includes Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Petit, Ben Kingsley, Charlotte Le Bon, James Badge Dale, César Domboy, Clément Sibony, Benedict Samuel, Steve Valentine and me (with a real adult mustache and side burn combo on the right of the thumbnail above). We had a blast making this film, so I can’t wait to see how it turned out.