I’ve had my disagreements with mnet and their evil ways but this is crossing a new line.
1. I loved verbal jint & San e’s top 4 like there’s no denying that was a great team and I understand making a decision on who to eliminate must have been tough, but you made a decision and the correct, respectable, dignified thing would be to stand by it, not up and change your damn minds after
2. Did they really regret their decision that much that they had to talk to the smtm staff and go so far as to change/go behind the damn rules to get an eliminated contestant back? Did they really doubt hanhae’s abilities that much??
3. I can’t even begin to imagine how horrible hanhae must have felt. To know his team producers went through so much trouble/regretted their decision so much that they would pull something like this. How frickin little he must have felt
4. It is so unfair on so many levels. When Tablo eliminated crucial star in the beginning he wasn’t able to give him a necklace afterwards bc he acknowledged that would be unfair to all the other eliminated contestants. Second chances were not an option since the beginning. What makes vj & San e and blacnut so damn special that they get to overlook that? Also, this puts Zico and paloalto’s team at a Huge disadvantage. They prepared their diss raps based around the thought that they would go against hanhae. Not blacknut. They’re gonna have to freestyle a lot now and as good as they may be, it’s not the same as having a prepared rap.
5. I love verbal jint but I did not feel sorry to see him cry at all. I did feel for hanhae though as he kept looking down, shoulders slumped and when he got all choked up while talking to them, oh my goodness. That hurt. Vj did that to himself and I hope he feels really really bad for it
6. I don’t understand korean but it was obvious hanhae handled the whole situation with dignity and most probably even said something stupid like that he agreed or some crap. He’s too damn nice.
7. Get over blacknut. He’s good but he’s not some otherworldly rapper you can’t survive without.
8. I hope they regret it.