Sharing House first caught my eye when JT and I were in search for a place for lunch after Grand Designs Live. We ended up choosing Shed 5 for lunch, so I made a mental note to visit Sharing House another time. I jumped at the opportunity to organise a belated birthday celebration with JTx2, JC, JS and EN.
Address: 3 South Wharf Promenade (off Dukes Walk), South Wharf, VIC 3006
Tuesday - Sunday: 12pm - 4pm and 6pm - late
What we ordered
- OYSTERS; Shucked to order with shallot vinaigrette
- OLIVES; Mt Zero olives marinated in garlic and chilli
- CHIPS; Chickpea fries served with homemade ketchup
- SCAMPI MAC N CHEESE; Macaroni, taleggio, baked scampi tails
- FISH FINGERS; Spanish mackerel wrapped in sourdough and served
with marie rose sauce
- CROQUETTES; Crumbed Holy Goat piccolos, truffled honey
- DUCK A L’ORANGE; Duck breast and confit duck leg served with crispy sprout salad
- BEEF; Beef Wellington, heirloom carrots, crispy artichokes
- MUSHROOM; Roasted wild mushrooms and butter lettuce
- THE SHARING HOUSE PUNCH; Rum, fresh mint and lime, sweetened with honey and apple juice
Sharing house menu offers a selection of small, large, feasting, sides and dessert. Since there was six of us, we decided to go for a bit of everything.