based on http://www.earwolf.com/shows/
- Affirmation Nation with Bob Ducca: Bob’s All-Natural Therapeutic Cuticle Cream With Lanolin and Shea Butter for sensitive skin.
- Comedy Bang Bang: The Podcast: Comedy Bling Bling (Gold w/silver glitter)
- Eardrop: Eardrops (quick-dry topcoat)
- Earwolf Challenge: Don’t Mess with the Besser (Razorback Red)
- Earwolf Presents: An opaque bottle with a random sample color inside.
- Gelmania: Gel-mania (assorted colors for fancy gel manicures)
- Glitter in the Garbage - this is already a perfect polish name. (Oscar the grouch green with rainbow sparkles)
- How Did This Get Made: Ridiculous Glaze (a topcoat you put on to make the base color brighter)
- Improv4Humans: Snappy Besser (Jets green)
- Mike Detective: Tawny Nacho (the color tawny)
- Professor Blastoff: Professor Blast Off-white
- Ronna & Beverly: You’ll Do A Little Redder Next Time (dark red)
- Sklarbro Country: Twin-pak of Sklarbro Blues and Sklardinal Red (Metal flake royal blue, metal flake cherry red)
- The Apple Sisters: Appletini Sisters (granny smith apple green)
- Totally Laime: Totally Lime
- Who Charted: Summah Plum (a nice purple color, activated by the sun!)
- The Wolf Den: The Wolf Denim (indigo blue)
- BONUS: Harris’s Foam Corner - a translucent, fine-glittered top coat to add an interesting effect to any base color.
this is the last one for the night. I will do the rest tomorrow.