Rules: Tell your followers 11 random facts about yourself, and tag 11 people in return! Tag backs are allowed, but you mustn’t repeat any of the facts you mentioned previously. The facts can be absolutely anything! Whatever springs to mind! Allons-y!
1. I am a very precise person. I notice that especially in the way I write (I can’t stand typos or un-pretty formatting), text (even in text messages I keep an eye on grammar and spelling) or do work. I can never let myself do “just enough”. I don’t even know what “just enough” is and I feel terrible whilst knowing that I have not done everything I could have done… Sometimes I wind up in very stressful situations because of this perfectionism.
2. I have a dog. A blonde labrador. His name is Jamie and I adore him ♥
3. I am part of the youth ensemble of the local theatre and we are currently starring in an opera. My second performance will be on Saturday, the first one was yesterday.
4. I am very interested in interior design. I love vintage-y hipster stuff, light colours and vintage prints that have inspiring quotes on them.
5. I am currently studying media and communication science. In March I will start my fourth semester.
6. We recently moved to a very provincial town and I want to leave it again as soon as possible. There are so many things I despise about it - especially the fact that the place has absolutely nothing to offer in winter. Everything’s just grey and muddy and wet and makes me depressive. I call it February-depression.
7. I am a vegetarian.
8. I can very easily think of movie and TV show quotes, I really am a walking dictionary of great and/or amusing quotes. Give me the beginning of a sentence and I am sure that in 70% of the cases, I can complete it with a quote. Challenge accepted! :)
9. Uuuh… I don’t like it when people pet my hair because it’s very curly and very hard to tame.
10. Tonight I dreamed about some kind of goat-deer hybrids da-da-ing Offenbach’s Can Can and aggressively line dancing. Yup.
11. Whenever someone gives me chocolate, I don’t store it in my room, I store it in the kitchen. Because I know that if I stored it in my room, I’d eat it in a day. The problem is just that someone always finds it in the kitchen at some point and… nibbles off a bit. Sigh. Will I ever learn?
my mind: Okay, asking somebody how long they believed in Santa Claus is so
stupid, you can’t even consider the topic suitable for idle
conversation. But if you still wanna know how long I believed in some
old fat guy who wears a funky red suit, I can tell you this: I’ve never
believed in him, ever. The Santa that showed up at my kindergarten
Christmas festival, I knew he was fake. And I never saw mommy kissing
Santa or anything. But I have to say, that even as a little kid, I knew
better than to believe in some old man that only worked one day a year.
Now, having said that, it wasn’t until I got older that I realized that
aliens, time travelers, ghosts, monsters, espers, the evil syndicates
and the anime/manga/fantasy flick heroes that fight said evil
syndicates, were also fake. Okay, I guess I always knew those things
were bogus, I just didn’t wanna admit it. All I ever wanted was for an
alien, time traveler, ghost, monster, esper, evil syndicate, or the hero
that fought them to just appear and say “Hey”. Unfortunately, reality
is a hard road indeed. Yep, you gotta admit, the laws of physics
definitely puts a damper on things. I even stopped watching those TV
shows about aliens and ghosts and stuff. Aliens, time travelers, espers;
of course they don’t exist, but a little part of me wishes that they
did. I guess I’ve grown up and realized I can think about those things
and still accept reality. But by the time I got out of junior high, I
pretty much outgrew that kind of stuff and I guess I got used to the
idea of living in an ordinary world. Just like that, I was in high
school…that’s when I met her.