I’ve been brainwashed by tumblr for far too long, and now that I’m not I’m realizing a lot of things.
- Not everything is fucking offensive
-People have different opinions from you. Fucking deal with it.
- It’s not okay to discriminate against gender, race, or sexuality. THIS INCLUDES STRAIGHT WHITE CIS MALES
- It’s NOT okay to tell people to go kill themselves, this includes telling republicans, cis people, white people, or anyone who differs from your ways to “go die”.
- 4chan is NOT the spawn of the devil and is actually really funny.
- Not everything is a trigger
- Not everything is ableist, transphobic, homophobic, or racist
- There is nothing wrong with being cis, straight or white
- Most of the world is straight and cis
- Double standards are stupid
- Dark humor can be funny
- Feminism is a good thing. But most of tumblr aren’t feminists. They’re extremists.
- It’s okay that you are not politically correct 100% of the time
-Treating people like shit and giving them hate because their opinion differs from you IS FUCKING WRONG!!!!!!
- Tumblr is sometimes really stupid and the only reason why I’m still on here is because of memes and artsy shit
IF ANY OF THIS MAKES YOU HATE ME IDC UNFOLLOW ME <3
Have a good day! :33