Hey guys! This is my first ever giveaway and since I and the rest of tumblr is obsessed with Halloween I thought I’d do that as a theme!
🎃Must be following me bubblegum-graveyard
🎃Reblogs and likes count! Reblog as many times as you like just be courteous of your followers
🎃U.S. only! (Sorry once I get a job I’ll be able to do international shipping)
🎃Do NOT tag as ‘giveaway’
🎃Follow my Instagram (taybabe1300) for an extra chance (must message me your URL for proof)
👻Doll legs tights (size L/XL from hot topic)
👻skeleton hands hair clips
👻Color drip candles (red)
👻Pumpkin spice lip balm
Items not listed:
🔪Wool beanie (knitted by me in any color)
🔪A special note
🔪A new friend/follower (me)
🔪Tequila worm lollipop
If this reaches 500-1000 notes I’ll add one or two other cute Halloween themed items. ENDS OCTOBER 18th at midnight
It’s no secret that tumblr loves Halloween. As far back as August, Halloween gifs and pics started appearing, and once October hit, it ramped into overdrive. So tumblr. A fan of Halloween. But what if Bleach characters were similarly obsessed with October 31? How might that month-long obsession manifest?
1. Kenpachi: Replaces his bells with pumpkins
This was back in the days of his old hairstyle, of course. These days he settles for a pumpkin eye patch.
2. Yachiru: Trick-or-treats every day in October
It’s her way of keeping the month-long holiday spirit alive.
3. Nel: Trick-or-treats every day in October
The main difference is that since Nel trick-or-treats in Hueco Mundo, her haul is 99% rocks.
4. Shinji: Paints his face like a pumpkin for the whole month
He has the smile for it.
5. Ichigo: Wears a miniature green fez
Because if he’s going to be called “pumpkin-head” for a month, he might as well embrace it, and wear a hat that looks like a pumpkin stem.
6. Hichigo: Repeatedly takes over Ichigo’s body to shout “boo!”
Turns out he doesn’t even know it’s Halloween.
7. Hinamori: Bakes lots and lots of Halloween-shaped cookies
You know, ghosts with glasses. Pumpkins with glasses. Black cats with glasses. …She’s finding the cookie-glasses obsession weirdly hardly to break.
8. Urahara: Starts selling Halloween costumes (in August)
For a special price, you can get the combination gigai + costume (It’s a gigai already wearing your preferred costume! Super easy to change into!).
9. Yoruichi: Spends the month as a kitty
She even has a tiny, black pointed hat to wear!
10. As Nodt: Tells scary stories to anyone willing to listen
And many people who are not willing.
11. Rukia: Decorates Ichigo’s closet
Using Halloween decorations that she “found” at his school.
12. Byakuya: Goes all out decorating his mansion
Ever since that one year (when he was still a teenager) that Yoruichi decorated the Shihoin mansion more elaborately than the Kuchiki mansion, Byakuya has been determined: *no one* will have more spoopy ghosts than he!
13. Kurotsuchi: Gets a new Halloween-themed headdress
It makes him look like a skeleton-pumpkin-daisy, for some reason.
14. Kensei: Carves like a billion pumpkins
His tiny zanpakuto is perfect for pumpkin carving, and Mashiro may have started selling his services.
15. Matsumoto: Experiments with vodka-soaked candy corn
She assures her captain that it is a project that takes a lot of “testing.”
16. Hitsugaya: Wears his special Halloween shirt all month
It says “I AM NOT A CHILD AND NO I AM NOT GOING TRICK-OR-TREATING but if you want to give me candy okay”
17. Ukitake: Carries around a pumpkin-shaped bucket full of candy for distribution
He calls it “reverse trick-or-treating.”
18. Ishida: Makes Halloween costumes for all of his friends
They didn’t ask him to, but Ishida just loves making costumes.
19. Orihime: Wears her pumpkin-ghost costume for the whole month
She just loves it so much.
20. Barragan: Won’t stop talking about the “skeleton war”
This, as it turns out, is not actually related to Halloween at all.