HEYYYYYYY HEYYYY guys, how are you all? I hope you’re all doing well. ＼(＾▽＾)／
I have a lot of things to celebrate: i have been here 5 years ,
i hit 25.6K ANDMY BIRTHDAY is soo
its on 8 janurery hehehe , BTW this year is almost over and I decided to make this follow forever to THANK YOU ALL for making my dashboard awesome everyday (ꈍᴗꈍ)♥ and i’d like to thank my lovely girl, my sweet friendd, myyy ohh what elsee ?myyy babygirll xD★
★ *huggsss* (●´ω｀●) soo yeah Happy holidays and I hope you have a wonderful time with your family and friends
and that 2017
treats you well
(◡‿◡✿) i’d like to say thank you to these blogs for making my dash so interesting, and to their owners for having such lovely personalities!
Here’s a list of awesome blogs you should follow .. insp : the graphics idea comes from these lovleyy: tobiohchan and sesukes .
BEHOLD!!! The biggest bunch of cuties you will ever dang see~ Did a super fun collab with @rockinrollsart!!! Oh my god this was so fun!!!! jashdkahsd
Top image: Lines by Rockin, colors by me! Pacifeast AU, tubbies with a blog! The premise is that Papyrus introduces Sans and Toriel to some really supportive feedee/feeder communities and they gain (hah<3) so much support from a bunch of fellow fat-lovers.
Bottom Image: Lines by me, colors by Rockin! Dances with Goats AU, based on an idea from @prismportrait! Eventually Sans’ tummy gets in the way of removing and putting on her ballet gear. Thankfully Toriel is quick to lend a hand (and a cuddle or two <3)
She blames it on the baby hormones. It started with the cravings. Her stomach would growl at the thought of salty, sweet things. Sour, pickled things; bacon. She salivates at the thought of crunchy, deep fried pork. She was weak when it came to the want; the fulfillment. Especially when she starts craving Camila Cabello.
I don’t think RIB realized how easy it would’ve been to keep the Faberry fandom happy, even with Dianna Agron only guest starring. We knew they were never going to actually put them together (which, ironically, would’ve made it one of the best twists ever), but even little throwaway lines here or there: Rachel saying to Kurt, “Hold on, I’m talking to Quinn” while on her laptop, or Rachel coming in with a suitcase at the beginning of an episode and Santana asking, “How’s Tubbers?”, or Rachel setting up the couch at the end of an episode because “Quinn’s visiting.” We would’ve loved it.
Instead, they tried to throw in a few last minute mentions by Kitty and Sue, with no reactions from the actual ladies themselves or even any interaction between the two of them in the last season, and called it good.
2. Scott Kingsley Swift (1952)3. Andrea Gardner Finlay (1958)
4. Lt. Col. Archie Dean Swift (1914-1998)5. Rose Baldi Douglas (1920-1994)6. Robert B. Finlay (1920-2003)7. Marjorie Moehlenkamp (1928-2003)
8. Archie Dean Swift (1877-1961)9. Bernice Maude Thompson (1882-1979)10. Charles Gwynn Douglas (1891-1959)11. Louise Baldi (1896-1976)12. Lance George Finlay (1876-1951) (born Southampton, England, November 16, 1876)13. Eleanor Mayer (1886-) (born Dunkirk, New York January 29, 1886)14. Elmer Henry Moehlenkamp (1897-1972)15. Cora Lee Morrow (c1901-1962)
16. Charles James Fox Swift (1845-1902)17. Josephine Reno (1848-1920)18. Willie Wilbur Thompson (1852-1940)19. Barbara Maria Jane Kingsley (1857-1927)20. Charles Douglass (1852-1931)21. Mary Jane Gwynn (c1854-1892)22. Charles Carmine Antonio Baldi (c1862-aft1930)23. Louise E. Unknown (1860-aft1930)24. George Finlay (born in Scotland)25. Unknown26. Julius Mayer (born in Germany)27. Delia Gunther (c1849-) (born in New York)28. Henry J Moehlenkamp (c1858-1937)29. Emma Bruns (1864-1954)30. Sanford H. Morrow (1855-)31. Sallie Wells Faulkner (1874-)
3rd Great Grandparents
32. Julius C. Swift (1792-1876)33. Lydia Hawkins (1818-1894)34. Martin Luther Reno (1816-1891)35. Hannah Iddings (1820-1910)36. Daniel E. Thompson (1813-1876)37. Annis Knapp (1818-1880)38. Rev. Alanson Kinsley (1815-1881)39. Laura Ann Jackett (1825-1869)40. Benjamin S. Douglass (1831-1887)41. Isabella Boys (1834-)42. Francis Gwynn (c1813-1886)43. Susan Davis (c1815-1887)54. Unknown (born in Germany)55. Unknown (born in Germany)56. Unknown (probably born in Germany)57. Unknown (probably born in Germany)58. Unknown (probably born in Germany)59. Unknown (probably born in Germany)60. Sanford Harry Morrow (c1826-)61. Frances Hewitt (1828-)
4th Great Grandparents
64. Nathaniel Swift, Jr. (1749-1825)65. Sarah Thomas (1751-1835)66. George Washington Hawkins (1779-1854)67. Avis Sheldon (1783-1865)68. Benjamin Reno (1789-1865)69. Catherine Swick (1791-1858)70. Joseph Iddings (1785-1845)71. Hannah Hoopes (1790-1875)72. William Thompson (1780-1850)73. Sally Palmetier (1788-1859)74. Comfort Knapp (1770-1850)75. Tirzah Gillett (1774-1849)76. Oren Kingsley, Jr. (1787-1870)77. Margaret Buchanan (1791-1877)78. William Jackett (1787-1872)79. Barbary Hart (1789-1872)80. Joseph Douglass (1790-1860)81. Caroline Luke (1790-1847)82. John Boys (c1795-)83. Harriet Unknown (c1802-)
5th Great Grandparents
128. Capt. Nathaniel Swift (1707-1790)129. Abia Tubber (1713-1782)132. Uriah Hawkins (1731-1809)133. Deborah Winsor (c1728-)134. John Sheldon (1752-1845)135. Abigail Phillips (1752-1842)136. William Reno (1767-1824)137. Amanda Catherine Patterson (1767-)138. John Swick?140. James Iddings (1759-1811)141. Mary Peirce (1760-1828)142. Ezra Hoopes (1751-1811)143. Ann Hickman (1753-1833)144. William Thompson (1749-1782)145. Martha Forbes (1755-1816)146. John I. Palmatier (c1760-1849)147. Maria Yerry (c1762-)148. Amos Knapp (c1740-c1786)149. Unknown Nelson150. Jacob Gillet (1749-1777)151. Deborah Monroe (1753-1833)152. Oren Kingsley (1764-)153. Huldah Coon (c1766-)154. Thomas Buchanan (1767-1853)155. Sarah Livingston (1769-1843)156. Michael Juckett157. Amy Fry158. Unknown Hart (c1778-)
So I started talking to this guy for a few weeks into my Christmas break, and everything was going great! He liked the same music I did, went to the same college and was actually from the area so I was really excited. While texting over break though he dropped the bomb that he had to leave really quick because he had to go sing happy birthday…his family sings happy birthday to Jesus and makes an actually birthday cake. What the actual fuck, I actually thought he was being sarcastic or I hoped…he wasn’t. I should have known then to run but we finally went on a date after he came back to campus a few days before classes start again.