It’s time for Marisa’s horoscopes! The genius magician has come up with
her own innovative method of fortunetelling by combining traditional
astrology with her own brand of danmaku fortunetelling. Simply get
hit by these danmaku to receive incredible luck for the rest of your
life. Marisa is not liable for any damage incurred while getting hit by
Aries: Flying Sign “Flying Head” (used by Sekibanki)
When you’re struck by this, your head will go flying just like the user.
Apparently you’re still conscious for a few moments after that, so
that’s pretty lucky.
Taurus: Deva Sign “Knockout in Three Steps” (Yuugi Hoshiguma)
She punches you right in the gut. Normally you’d die, but it’s a spellcard so you don’t. Lucky you.
You get hit in the head and die of cerebral hemorrhage. People with
thick skulls will live, but will have such horrible head injuries that
they’d wish they hadn’t. Aren’t you lucky you died?
Pisces: Hellfire “Infernal Essence of Grazing” (Clownpiece)
Caught between the frying pan and the fire, you’ll be cooked to
well-done by the end of it. Hellfire is pretty rare though, so you were
lucky to see that.
Do you have any Rizumo childhood friends head canons? 👀
Yess always! Let’s pretend Izumo’s family is fine and Illuminati didn’t get them tho right?
- Rin and Izumo going to the same school and start talking bc Izumo is “the weird girl who can see domes” and Rin is “that demon boy Okumura”
- Izumo immediately tells Rin he isn’t a demon bc she knows what real demons look like and that’s kind of how they become friends
- Rin gets into less fights bc Izumo just straight up talks bullies down
- Rin and Izumo learning how to cook together and often both families eat together
- Shirou has to spill the beans a little early bc Izumo accidentally reveals that he’s an exorcist
- Really really accidentally as in she just wanted to know how to get rid of a lot of goblins and he’s a priest so he must be an exorcist, right?
- Rin and Izumo often go outside to play in parks because both rather enjoy being outside then inside
- Izumo’s little sister Tsukumo adores Kuro so when Izumo has to look after her sister bc her mother is busy, Rin and her put her with Kuro
- Rin and Izumo playing pranks together because mischief is fun and yeah their sweet kids and couldn’t hurt a fly but half demon and sb with relations to kitsune?? No way they wouldn’t play pranks
- Surprisingly the more “cruel” one is Izumo who is very sure of herself while Rin has more doubts
- Yukio is kind of terrified and amazed by Rin & Izumo’s friendship and as they grow up he just prays that they will never find a reason to prank him
- Shirou trying to help Tamamo out because he knows that attending your duties and raising kids at the same time is hard. And, when Shirou is out for a mission, Rin & Yukio go over to the Kamikis
- So lots of sleepovers basically
- And lots of game nights
- Mike and Uke don’t like Rin at first simply because he’s a boy
- He grows on them tho
- Yukio and Paku as the Voices Of (more) Reason(able) Behavior
- That one time in which Rin is revealed as Satan’s son and Izumo glares at everyone
I’m sorry this is such a mess I just wrote down everything I could think of :D
Rin and Yukio are both one eyed ghouls, they were born this way and since their mother died giving birth to them, they were raised by their father. They always were kept hidden away to protect them, both from the CCG and from other ghouls who may wish to consume them. Their father would go out and bring meat back for them, but one day he was killed by Mado.
From there Rin and Yukio took shelter at Anteiku, they’d visited a few times in the past when they were young, and were told to go there if anything ever happened. Shiro Fujimoto, manager of Anteiku, gave them both jobs there and looked after them. Rin really loved working in the cafe, and even started baking cupcakes and other little snacks for the customers. People from all over Tokyo came to the 20th ward just to try his food. Everyone was totally surprised and how a ghoul was able to create such delicious food. Rin get’s really upset when he thinks how he can’t taste his own food - but it cheers him up seeing how much the customers love it.
Yukio grew resentful over time because of how his brother seemed so much better then him in every way, he was stronger, faster, more powerful…he even brewed coffee better then him. He eventually decided he wanted revenge on the CCG investigator that murdered his father, so he joined Aogiri Tree to grow stronger, and one day get revenge.
Their kagunes are like Kaneki’s but are covered in mysterious blue flames, and their masks cover all their face, apart from one eye, which is also often ablaze by their flames.
Shiemi was raised by her mother and grandmother, who were both ghouls who also chose to hide away from humanity. As a result of this, she is incredibly shy and finds it hard to socialise. After the death of her grandma by the hands of a dove, her mother brought her to Anteiku, there she made a few friends such as the Okumura twins. She doesn’t understand much about the human world, and as eating human flesh is the only way for a ghoul to eat she never saw it as anything wrong. However, overtime she began to speculate, and wished to stop eating humans, believing it was wrong.
She attempted to starve herself for as long as she could, but as a result she almost attacked a young girl, the daughter of a customer who’d gotten lost. Shiro managed to persuade her to start eating the meat they provided, as this was the best way she could help protect humanity.
Her mask covers half of her face, and is a flower.
They were originally members of the CCG, but after a mission gone wrong (Ya, Renzou fucked up…)they were ‘saved’ and turned into artificial ghouls. Their families are first class investigators, and extremely respected, so they knew they couldn’t return home. Konekomaru and Ryuji thought of suicide, and how it would be better to die then to become the monsters they once hunted. Renzou convinced them otherwise and brought them to a gang of ghouls he knew of. Renzou admitted how he’d been a double agent, being paid of by this gang for information on the CCG’s next moves.
Konekomaru and Bon were furious and shocked, but eventually got over it. They despise themselves more then anything and hate this way of living, they eventually stray away from the group and join Anteiku for a more peaceful way of living, Renzou follows them.
Ryuji can’t deal with doing nothing and leaving his parents and the organisation behind, so he sends them annoynomous letters giving them tips when he hears other ghouls are planning something big.
Konekomaru’s mask is a cat, Ryuji’s is a Dragon, and Renzou requested his to look like a pair of thongs - instead he got a pig.
She’s a waitress as Anteiku, after the CCG captured her mother she took her little sister, Tsukumo and fled. She knew of Anteiku and knew they could offer protection and food, currently she lives there with her sister and has no plans for the future. She often argues with Shiemi, and was the one who gave Shiemi the ‘wake up call’ to start eating again, plus she didn’t want her little sister starting to think in the same way.
Yukio teaches Tsukumo how to write, and read kanji and he also teaches her other subjects too, like some maths and history - she really loves learning!
Izumo’s kagune is split into nine pieces and in the shape of a foxes tail, which has earned her the name ‘Nine tails’, her mask is also a fox.
Badass ghoul who totally eats everyone, never been caught he’s that good, super cool and scary. He’s a gluttony/binge eater and has totally tried to eat Rin and Yukio more then once, he is a friend of Mephisto Pheles’, another gluttony who is a member of a high ghoul society. He was a regular attendee to the Ghoul restaurant.
His mask is a puppet, and his kagune is like puppet strings.
Leave it to me to be horribly late in joining an art challenge! [x]
It’s kind of silly to ship a single Tsukumo sister to Raiko, especially if they have about the same amount of affection towards her. Yatsuhashi doesn’t get nearly as much quality time with Raiko compared to her sister and Raiko, at least, as far as fanworks go.