I wish this was a joke but I really did spend almost half an hour on this room in a random house I built this evening. I’m quite happy with it though and I think it has a pretty sweet view of the rest of the hood.
After considering the amount of questions regarding how I edit my pictures, I finally did record my full process of a screenshot today. I have not edited the video, nor have I had the time to write down each step. This is a raw review of both the time I usually spend editing, and what different necessities used for the result I get. Please note that the video lasts for over 26 minutes, as I have not edited its speed.
If you have any questions regarding the video or my process as a whole, feel free to write. I hope some will find this useful.
I have considered sharing my current psd for a while, and today it will be released. Preview above, in which the left image shows full psd, middle with hue/saturation and color balance settings removed. The image to the right showcases no use of psd. Noise settings are not included.
Today I bring you the antique set. It has 34 meshes and there are several add ons that are slaved to certain pieces. I’ve also included some recolors on certain pieces. They come in my 5 woods and there’s 5 country fabrics.