Tips I used to motivate myself to pray salah consistently
1. REVOLVE YOUR DAY AROUND PRAYER. I don’t mean sit around and wait for each prayer to come because honestly who has the time but just know hey if I leave the house at this time I have to make sure to pray duhur when I get their because it’s prayer time.
2. For my ladies especially if you wear makeup, incorporate wudu into your routine. After I wash my face in the morning I make wudu right after that and then start doing my makeup.
3. Before praying I always take 5 minutes to just think. Anything that can possibly preoccupy my mind when I’m making salah needs to leave my head now so give yourself a few minutes. Also if I find myself wandering off in prayer I try to remember who I am in front of and what I am doing.
4. If you ever get lazy just reminding yourself that it only takes a few minutes, constant reminder of the grave always gets my ass in gear (maybe that’s too morbid for you)
5. Never give up. No matter how far you think you’ve strayed from God, don’t stop. Whether you pray once or all, never stop. This is your daily conversation with God, don’t cut him out. Remember that he is the most forgiving, but he can’t forgive you if you don’t ask for forgiveness. ❤️❤️❤️