Mabon is coming up! Since it is my favorite holiday, it only makes since if I share some of my decoration ideas with y’all. For those who don’t know, Mabon is a holiday that falls on the Fall Equinox and celebrates the second harvest!
- Get some fake oak leaves from your favorite craft store and string them and hang them on your windows
- Baby pumpkins!
- Apple Cinnamon or Cranberry candles does adds an amazing smell and effect to the atmosphere of your space
- If you have a table and/or altar, place a red/orange/fall-themed cloth on them!
- Place offerings to Demeter(if you follow her ) on your altar. Some offering ideas include corn, oak leaves, sunflowers, and wheat
- Try your hand at dessert art and try to make the crust of an apple pie look like leaves when making it!
- Cinnamon brooms from craft stores smell amazing and add a cute witchy touch to your space
Feel free to add on!!