Please imagine the Rogue One crew constantly giving each other little gifts.
- Bodhi gets goggles. Whenever someone finds a new or interesting pair it ends up in Bodhi’s bunk. When he mentions that the last pair wasn’t even made for humans and he couldn’t see through them if he tried, Cassian points out he never actually wears his goggles anyway.
- (Jyn and Cassian give each other blasters. K2 still thinks that is a bad idea. Although he stops voicing that when Jyn starts giving him some too.)
- Jyn gets rock crystals. Bodhi didn’t realize her necklace was a special type so he just gave her a random one he found on a planet one day. Jyn actually really likes it and the next thing she knows she has a whole collection of pretty crystals from everyone.
- Baze gets weapons. Every time they find something interesting they bring it back for him. His personal arsenal gets rather varied after a while. Some of the things in it are frankly scary.
- Chirrut gets anything they find that’s old and interesting, like statuettes and things. Often they just bring him the stories they’ve heard, committing to memory what people have told them so they can tell it to him later.
- Cassian gets little gadgets. Things that allow him to hack into things or mess with systems or anything like that. Sometimes the gadgets are extremely silly or toys, just to get a smile from him.