When are you going to update? Ya know, people will lose interest if you wait to long i between your updates. We need the next chapter of In A moment and dark lovers soon!
Ok… I am going to answer this as kindly as I possibly can.
1. I am a MOTHER above everything else. I have a soon to be 10 year old and a 5 year old who occupy most of my time. I like to make memories with them. I don’t want their only memories of their childhood to be this house we live in.
2. I am a GIRLFRIEND. An attentive one at that. I like to smother my man with affection all the time. We like to watch movies, play games, roast each other and have sexy times. We enjoy each other’s company.
3. I am a TEACHER. School will be starting where I am at in about 4 weeks. I have started planning my curriculum and various activities to expand the young minds I am going to be educating.
4. I am a DAUGHTER/SISTER/AUNT. Me and my family are very close. I don’t ever go a day without talking to my mom or sister. Also, I have 2 little nieces who have the best auntie in the world. (their words, not mine!)
5. I am a BEST FRIEND. My friend Nikki is my soulmate in this life. We met freshman year of college and have been inseparable ever since. Her husband is my boyfriend’s best friend, her family is my family and my family is her family. She also lives 3 houses down from me.
6. Then, I am a WRITER. It is my hobby. It is something I do in my spare time. Normally, that means that everyone in my house needs to be asleep. I love writing and sharing my stories with you.
I am not a machine. I am a human being behind the electronics. I battle depression and anxiety. I suffer from writers block on occasion. Sometimes I need a break from social media all together.
So, the only thing I ask from you nonnie, is the next time you send this message to another writer on this site, try to remember what I said here. Try for compassion over ignorance, encouraging over berating, and patience over selfishness.