Imagine a World…
Where you didn’t have to lie to the person you love about:
- Who you’re talking to
- Who you’re thinking about
- Who you’re texting
- Who you’re sexting
- What’s really in your inbox
- Who you really had lunch with
- Where you really spent the night
- Who’s lips brushed against yours last
- Who was really the big spoon last time
- Who held your hand last
- Who’s breath felt on your neck last
- Why you’re really grinning from ear to ear at that last text
This could BE your world.
All ya gotta do is not lie.
Given everything that’s happened around here the last few days, it dawned on me that most of these situations would have never happened if certain people just accepted they they ARE NOT monogamous and no matter how hard they try, they will never BE monogamous. Yet they fight it. They deny it. They see no way out, but are they even looking?
Most of us are raised to be monogamous and to fear anything else. By why? What is so wrong with sharing your heart with more than one person?
Maybe some hearts are just too small to share… 🤔