To the Romans, 50 = L
- I should soon be able to weave a beautiful, hip-length braid of my ear, nose, and back hairs. Will post pics.
- 110 golf balls on Sunday ⇒ aching triceps Tuesday.
- I spend a fair amount of time wondering who’s dying next.
- Three months ago, while still 49, I ran 13.1 miles fairly comfortably. Yesterday, I staggered through 3.1 and nearly barfed up my tuna sandwich somewhere in Elmwood Park.
- Some people reading this weren’t yet alive at the time of the story I told last night. Perhaps she is reincarnated in you.
- If you feel like your brain is full of worthless knowledge, don’t worry. It’ll fade.
- Metabolizing was fun. I miss metabolizing things. I’d like that back.