1. A band you really want to see live? (who you haven’t seen already) Hmmm… I think Flogging Molly or Ylvis (a Ylvis concert seems like it would be interesting)
2. Tea or coffee? Tea, coffee doesn’t taste good to me.
3. do you have a hero? (Or someone you truly admire) I have to be honest I admire Vincent van Gogh, because he went through a lot.
4.do you have any pets? I have two cats
5.when was the last time you laughed hysterically? Umm… I think it was during part of the most recent episode of sherlock- if not I was watching The Intelevator
6. favourite lyric(s)? “Monter le Coteau Après monter plus haut Plus haut que jamais avant”
“So give me hope in the darkness that I will see the light ‘Cause oh that gave me such a fright But I will hold as long as you like Just promise me we’ll be alright”
7.cats or dogs? Cats, because I don’t have to go outside in the winter so they can go to the bathroom.
8.band(s) you’ve seen live? I think 20…. I sort of lost track….
9.have you ever broken a bone? No and hopefully I never will
10.do you believe in ghosts? Not really
11.do you like snakes? No, because most of them can kill you
1. What’s your favorite character? 2. Favorite book? 3. Favorite movie? 4. If you could go anywhere, where would you go? 5. Who would win in a fight, Iron Man or Batman, and why? 6. Favorite show? 7. Pancakes or Waffles? 8. You’re traveling through time, where do you go? 9. Favorite animal? (real or not) 10. If you could tell yourself in the past anything what would it be? 11. If you could meet 3 people (dead or alive) who would they be?
If you get this, reply with five things that make you happy and then tag the last ten people you have notes from in your activity. (tagged by treble—clef ily)
1. waking up and realizing there’s still a few hours before i need to get up 2. F A L L literally everything about it 3. having pink hair 4. early mornings 5. puns and other non-offensive (but really terrible) jokes