ok I tried to do my top 6 beauty products of 2015 but it turned into 10????
1. Betty Lou-Manizer by The Balm: this is my holy grail highlighter I wear it everyday I do my makeup
2. inglot gel liner #77: I’ve talked about this so many times if you’re looking for a cheap very black long lasting gel liner this is it
3. cerave foaming face wash: I love this and @smelsea actually recommended it to me they also have a cream cleansed for dry/combo skin
4. BH cosmetics angled blush brush: idk what brand this brush in the pic is, but mine is BH cosmetics and I use it to apply my highlighter it works a million times better than a fan brush imo
5. skindinavia setting spray: kept my makeup from Melting off my face all summer in humid ass New York
6. Nars all day luminous/Loreal lumi tru match: if you can’t afford the Nars the Loreal is a pretty good dupe for it if not better tbh
7. Colorpop ultra matte lipstick in limbo: 🔥🔥🔥🔥
8. Loreal smoldering eye pencil: it’s $9 but soooooo worth it
9. maybelline colossal volume mascara: this is the best mascara I ever used imo it’s so much better than the Better than Sex mascara and I love that one too
I was shopping in the drug store and I saw the new Spring 2014 line of Cover Girl Tru Blend Collection. I saw there was Luminizer, Sun Kisser, and Mattifier. I really want to try the Sun Kisser but it was all sold out, and the Luminizer was the last one left! Grr. I’ll have to check other stores. I am obsessed with highlights and especially the MAC Mineralized Skinfinishes. So when I saw this I grabbed it. I LOVE the luminizer! It’s a highlight and can be used anywhere on the body for a glow. These swatch pictures are with a flash, and applied a lot on my hand so it’s not going to be like SUPER shiny on your face. But it gives a perfect highlight and glow to your skin. I LOVE the way it feels, like a creamy velvetty feel. It’s just gorgeous and I can’t wait to use it on my face and body. Can’t wait to try the rest of the line as well.