How to get into Pottermore : A legit guide on how to get your welcome email RIGHT NOW.
- Go here and download Firebug
- Restart Firefox
- Go to Pottermore.com
- In Firefox, Cick on Tools/Firebug/Open Firebug
- Go in the HTML tab in Firebug
- Search for ‘Submit your email’ in the search field
- Edit the text to something legit like “Congratulation Beta Tester !” or “Welcome to Pottermore beta-testing !”
- Repeat step 6 and 7 for all the other text on the page.
- To make your Pottermore welcome page even more legit, search “Title” and edit it to something like “Pottermore: Beta-Testing”
- If you got advanced HTML/CSS knowledge you can also edit the background to something different
- Now take a screenshot of your welcome page and post in on Tumblr
- Here you go ! You now have your very own Pottermore welcome page ! Now all you need to do is say that you can’t speak of what is inside Pottermore and it’ll look like you got in ! WOW.
NOTE: You can also use this to create your very own Pottermore welcome E-mail ! All you need to do is load your registration email and search for the text you want to edit using the same technic ! Remember to change the date of your email to August 8th 2011 !
Final result :