Imagine the kids having a group chat tho
- Pixel creates a group chat on his site Pixelspix, and is the mod of said group chat. In the beginning, anyone can change the name of the chat.
- Stingy and Trixie constantly having a sort of war over the name of the chat. Stingy constantly changing it to something like ‘’I, THE PRINCE OF LAZYTOWN’’ or ‘’THIS CHAT IS MINE’’. Trixie, liking to mess with him, in turn changing it to something like ‘’I, THE KNIGHT OF LAZYTOWN, OVERTHROWS THE PRINCE’’ or ‘’the 50′s called, they want their fashion sense back’’ .
- Eventually, Pixel has to come in between them, to stop the naming wars of Stingy and Trixie. They are now officially banned from changing the chat name.
- Not that that ends their rivalry, tho. Stingy likes to bombard the chat w/ pics of his possessions and himself, while Trixie likes to leave snarky comments on them. This usually delves into a never ending cat fight. They often get banned from the chat because of this, yet both manage to get back in everytime. Even Pixel doesn’t know how they do it
- Ziggy is a major
doubletriple texter. Also randomly!!!!! uses exclamations marks!!! after some!!!!! words!!!!!.
- Also talks with the same verbal tic (ending every sentence with a ‘‘huh’‘) as in the chat.
- Stephanie mostly posts positivity texts and ALWAYS wishes the group chat a good morning and a good night
by saying BINGBANGDIGGIRIGGIDONG
- Ziggy’s profile pic is prolly Sportacus’s body w/ his head badly photoshopped on it
- Stephanie uses wayyyy too many emoticons. She mainly uses the
and XD. Also lot’s of anime emoticons -^.^-
- Pixel lurks a Lot and except for the occasional modding, he isn’t that active. But… whenever there’s a new video game out, he bombards the chat w/ over-exited texts, and doesn’t calm down for at least an hour.
- Stingy’s username is prolly something like ‘’Only peasants can read this’’.
- STINGY ALWAYS TYPES IN CAPS, BECAUSE LOWER CASE LETTERS ARE FOR LOWER CLASS PEOPLE.
- Pixel introduces Sportacus to the chat, while Steph teaches him abt how texting works, and emoticons.
- This leads Sportacus to basically becoming like a second Stephanie to the chat, but only using the ‘’Sportacus emoticon’’ ( 8:^}D) ), and sending messages on a daily basis about how proud he is of all the kids, and sending them reminders to eat their sportscandy and go to bed early etc…
- Of course, Robbie would make up a scheme to ruin the chatroom in a way.
Feel free to add more!