• Being High Lord and High Lady is tough and sometimes all they want to do is snuggle in their bed at the end of the day.
•Feyre lies half on top of Rhys with a book in her hand. A candle is lit so they can read.
• Their legs are all tangled together and Feyre’s backside is pressed against her mate’s front.
• She buries her head into the crook of his neck and hums softly.
• Rhys presses a kiss to the back of Feyre’s ear and she squirms in excitement. He has to command her to open the book because she forgets why they are both snuggled under a warm blanket with a book in her hands.
• She opens the book and tenderly flips through the pages until she reaches the page where they had left off and she begins to read out loud.
• Rhysand carefully wraps his arms around his mate’s waist and she giggles, pink flushing her cheeks before continuing to read to him.
• After a while, Rhys closes his eyes and listens to the words rolling off his mate’s tongue, her voice as sweet as honey.
• After a while Feyre pauses and lets out a massive yawn. Rhys sleepily half opens one of his eyes and whispers, “Tired darling?”
• Feyre only yawns again and laughs softly, wordlessly putting the book on the nightstand next to their bed.
• She then lies next to him, snuggles close and rests her head on his chest. Her breathing evens, small (very cute for Rhys) noises pass through her lips as she drifts off to sleep listening to her mate’s heartbeat.
• Rhys doesn’t take long to fall asleep either. He gently wraps his wings around the two of them just before he follows Feyre into oblivion.
The next morning:
• Feyre wakes up to find Rhys’ arms banded around her waist with his wings cocooned around them both.
• Feyre lets out a small sigh and gently starts stroking her mates warm, muscled chest.
• He soon responds, his fingers gently stroking her waist. Slowly making their way further… and further down…
• Feyre lets out a loud, delighted shriek when Rhysand’s hands suddenly slip into her lacy under things.
• Let’s just say that things escalated rather quickly after that and they didn’t manage to leave their bedroom until lunch time. Most of the Inner Circle mock gagged when they entered the meeting very, very late.
• But not everyone had arrived yet.
• Nesta and Cassian were both somewhere other than the meeting…
Here is some Laf because he is my love and I just want cry. Also! I’m tired! So this is just shit speaking.
I used @terror-in-the-dream’s coloring tutorial, but the worse version?? Idk how to color and I don’t know what lighting is so kick me in the shin. But, bless their tutorial cause it made my art decent. I also kind of sort of used their lip style?? Not really the exactly the style it was just colored on the bottom not the top lmao- sorry btw. Oh and I also used other things familiar to their art style. Like where they don’t draw the shoulders. Also this is familiar to their earlier drawing of Laf and I only realized that half way drawing.
We are all tired. Really, we are. It’s a hard road, but it’s also a beautiful one. Perhaps we expect too much from ourselves and from others. Perhaps humanity can only make slow progress, like an inch worm. Perhaps we need to celebrate how far we have come more often. And rest more. And relish the simple pleasures. And look for love everywhere. There is a river near where I live. It meanders slowly, peacefully. It doesn’t ask itself why it isn’t an ocean, or a raging river, or some other thing. It just surrenders to what it is. Maybe we just need to surrender more to who we are. I think I will lie down tomorrow beside the river. And take a rest. And sweet surrender.
“Why do you always stare at me when I’m around you?” you questioned.
Bucky looked at you in shock. Looking for the right words to express his self, he couldn’t keep his feeling in any longer.
“It’s because I am in love with you, (y/n). I have always been in love with you ever since we first met.
The way your
hair falls around your face, the color of your eyes sparkle like the stars ,the way your lips curls up when you smile. I can’t help but to stare at you.