1. If you could choose to own any one car in the world which model would you choose?
I am not big on vehicles, or on material things, and so I don’t have a preference.
2. What is your favorite Disney movie?
I don’t really remember any from my childhood, nor do I know which movies are Disney or not, but one movie I enjoy from my childhood is Space Jam.
3. How many languages can you speak fluently and what are they?
One, and that is American English.
4. Do you prefer tea, coffee, or juice?
I prefer juice (orange, apple, cranberry, grape, etc…)
5. If you invented a monster what would you call it?
“The Yellow Monster” …when I served as an assistant pre-school teacher the kids and I created a monster by that name. I started a children’s book with the Yellow Monster as the main character but never finished it.
6. You are walking to work, and there is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss tells you if you’re late for work one more time you’re fired. Do you save the dog?
I would save the dog. I’ll have to answer to Allah on the Day of Judgement. He’ll ask me why, instead of seeking out the pleasures of the dunya (work, money, etc…), didn’t I save the drowning dog? A deed that may have been what allowed me into Jannah or not.
7. What’s your favorite song right now?
8. Which instrument would you like to learn to play?
The piano, in sha Allah.
9. Do you want children in the future?
Yes, in sha Allah.
10. What is your perfect pizza?
Cheese (I actually have a box in the fridge).
11. If you could choose to have a element like a avatar such as fire, earth, wind, or water, which one would you choose?
I would choose wind because you can travel to many places over and over again.