You’re a force to be reckoned with. Awaken your inner rebel with this Trilogy Pony.
1. Start with hair prepped with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse. Take the top section and pull back into a low pompadour. Pin in place or use a clear elastic. (If you prefer a little height, tease lightly before pulling it back.)
2. Take the top third of your hair and pull back into a ponytail.
3. Secure ponytail with a clear elastic. On your final twist of the elastic, pull hair only partially through the elastic to form a loop.
4. Pull about half of your remaining hair back into a ponytail, incorporating the ends of the pony from the first loop. Secure with a clear elastic and form a loop, as you did in Step 3.
5. Pull remaining hair into a ponytail, incorporating the ends of the pony from the second loop. Secure with a clear elastic and form the last loop. Take the ends from the last loop and wrap them around the base, pinning in place to hide the elastic.
6. Finish with Tres Two Extra Hold Hairspray to keep your style in place.