1, 35, 40, 58, 63? :)
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? My closet is a walk-through that leads to the upstairs bathroom, so it’s easier to leave both doors open.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast? I love breakfast food, so this is hard to pick. But if I had to narrow it down to one? Probably an egg sandwich with cheese and bacon on a bagel.
40. How many languages can you speak? Only one, sadly. I wish I could speak a language other than English, but it never came together for me to learn and retain one. I studied German in high school and college, but to say that I “speak” it would be a gross exaggeration. I know most of the rules of grammar, and can pronounce it pretty well, but my vocabulary is laughable.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Sure. Most often, I’ve been able to track it back to the experience reminding me of something that happened in a dream (not in any kind of prophetic way, though).
63. First concert? They Might Be Giants, a free show in Union Square, downtown San Francisco, in the summer of 1990. It was awesome.