1. Treat your significant other with respect. This is key. This is essential, and this is way overlooked. When they are in the car with you and they are playing their favorite music, don’t, DON’T YOU DARE tell them their music sucks or that you’re “sick of listening to this shitty music”. Let them be happy. Let them smile. If they are into watching a show that you just can’t get into, don’t insult it. Don’t put a person down just because you don’t get it. Watch the happiness int their eyes as they watch and listen to things they love. You’ll watch that disappear after you chose to insult their likes.
2. Talk. Communicate. Share memories. Share stories. Share songs that make you believe in love. Share movies that inspire you. Tell them what’s going on. You failed your test? lets talk about it. You’re mad at your mom? Why? Talk about your past, but don’t forget to ask what they hope for in the future.
3. Establish a good relationship to the people that they are close to. Meet their family. Hang out with their siblings. Be friends with their friends. Take their dog on a walk around the neighborhood with them.
4. GO ON DATES. This is underrated but essential. Take them places. Go on adventures. Take them to dinner. Go do something fun. Show them off. That’s your person, embrace it. Hold their hand at the mall. Cuddle them close at a scary movie. Kiss their forehead at the park. Walk hand in hand at the beach. Compete against each other in laser tag. Go to a drive in movie theater to do something new.
5. But also take those nights in too. Cuddle up and watch a movie on netflix. Kiss while you’re playing a video game. See who’s more strategic at a game of chess. Laugh as you play a game of jenga and the entire thing falls down. Bake cookies and sing and dance to your favorite songs. Sure, going out and having something to do is fun, but nights in with your babe are irreplaceable. They aren’t boring if you don’t make it boring, or if worst comes to worst, be bored together.
6. Help them grow. Don’t judge them. Everybody is different. If they are having a hard time in school, don’t yell at them, but encourage them to do better. Be there as a helping hand and a good influence to help guide them. People get lost sometimes, and it’s important that if they feel lost, they do not feel alone. Support their decisions even if the career they want doesn’t make $80,000/year.
7. Don’t compare them to other people. Do not say that you regretted choosing them over somebody else. That hurts, and when you hurt somebody in that kind of way you’ll never get the same person back. Don’t talk up somebody of the opposite gender to make them sound better than you’re boyfriend/girlfriend. Make your bf/gf feel most important.
8. Show affection. It’s not old school. It’s not gross. It’s not over done. It makes the relationship. Make your boyfriend/girlfriend feel happy to be with you. Make them smile. Make them laugh. Make them blush. Give them compliments often so they don’t question their worth to you. If they are important make them and their feelings a priority. Don’t be afraid to hold their hand or kiss their cheek if somebody is watching. Don’t underestimate the power of appreication, because it goes a long way. Issues in a relationship will disappear if you remind them of the little things you like about them. Build them up. That’s your baby. Never be afraid to make them feel good.
9. That’s your boy/girl. Period. Don’t leave room for the opportunity to make somebody else make them feel better than you do. Don’t let another man tell your girl she looks beautiful today before you tell her. And ladies, don’t let another girl have the opportunity to tell your man how sexy his new haircut looks before you do.
10. Lastly, love them unconditionally. Love them even if they break down and cry sometimes. Be there and calm them down during an anxiety attack. Be there for them at 2 in the morning when they’re falling apart and need somebody to talk to, but be there for them when its 3pm and they love thier life. Love them even if they sing a little loud in the shower. Love them even if they find stupid tings entertaining for funny. Love them if they need help with homework. Love them if they fail a class because they don’t know what they are doing. Encourage better, but don’t not love them because of it. They are hard enough on themselves, especially those who have a hard time loving them self. Love them. Love them even if they overslept and missed church on Sunday morning. Love them even if you’re fighting. Love them if their hair is a mess. Love them in the morning before they put make up on or btrushed their hair or teeth. Love them even if they accidentally burn the toast in the morning. Love them when they don’t love themself. Love them if they get a speeding ticket. Love them and give them everything you have. Love with your whole heart or not at all.
And this, is how you should be when you date somebody.
*Marquee Day Club VEGAS* I never thought id get to wear a bikini or feel good in one infront of hundreds of people. But i do im not ever trying to glorify obesity i dont want naturaly thin people getting the idea fat is better some how the whole point of my blog is to show folks that fat people can totally be just as happy, successful, sexy and popular as anyone else! all bodies are uniquly beautiful! My point is and always will ne DO NOT WASTE YOUR YOUTH THINKING YOUR TOO FAT TO DO ANYTHING WEAR ANYTHING GO ANYWHERE BE WITH ANYONE confidence is liberating and joyful please enjoy your beautiful bodies this summer its yours to love dont let anyone make you feel like its not okay to be in the skin you have with every scar,stretch,blemish,squishy part, discoloration or ANYTHING ELSE i beg you to wear the bikini you always wanted this year and i dare you to stand, dance, swim and love being in it and not care weather people think it looks perfect only caring that people think you look HAPPY! not oppressed not miserable not ashamed HAPPY the most attractive and contagious behavior is smiling set the trend this year END FEMALE BODY SHAME -thank you 5,000 followers XOXO Lisalamb
Makeup: - 3 different shades of red lipstick (darker on the edges and lighter in the middle, created the illusion of bigger lips) - She used short false eyelashes (part of her iconic eye makeup) - Marilyn’s beauty mark was real - she had it naturally (but was almost the color of her skin tone) and all she did was enhance it with makeup
Exercise: - Lifting five-pound weights (repeated it 15 times) - An everyday run at the morning (20 mins)
Eating: - Breakfast: warm milk, two raw eggs, a dash of sherry - Lunch: broiled steak, salad - Dinner: lamb chop, raw carrots - Snack: sandwich
Skin Care: - When not wearing makeup she would put olive oil on her face to protect her skin - Nivea moisturizing lotions, Erno Laszlo products, Regular Controlling Lotion