1. Kiss his forehead when he’s angry
2. Hold his hand out of nowhere
3. Let him lay his head on your lap
4. Ask him about his day and actually listen
5. Try to get interested in stuff he likes
6. Talk sports/video games/books etc. with him
7. Serenade him with embarrassingly cheesy love songs
8. Get along with his friends
9. Buy him a valentines gift
10. Be more excited for his birthday than he himself is
11. Be nice and love his parents like they are your own parents
12. Love him like every girl on this site wants to be loved and give him a reason to treat you like a princess
Things that need to be appreciated about the blood red reaper a bit more:
- She’s a canon transgender person
- Luscious hair… So beautiful
- Very strong and resilient in fights and in her work
- Very smart (A average)
- Lovely taste in shoes
Things that we should imagine her doing:
- Grell, waking up in the morning at 5 AM to work out. She beats up a punching bag and does 100 pushups and situps to keep herself in shape and keep up her stamina
-Grell taking a long hot bath with her hair up in a towel after a long day, soaking in water with sparkles and pink tones from her rose bath bomb
-Grell testing nail polish colors on Ronald (and him loving it)
-Grell, French braiding Her hair and wearing a large sunhat and overall shorts so she can tend to her little garden where she grows roses in the spring and pumpkins in the fall (on her day off, of course)
-Grell, calling Ronald and crying because she’s lonely on valentines day. Ronald leaving his party to come to her house to wipe her tears, eat chocolate dipped strawberries, and watch ‘sex in the city’ on repeat.
-Grell crying softly as Ronald graduates reaper academy, because she’s so proud
-Grell singing quietly to a German love song as she dances through the kitchen, making breakfast for herself (or a guest.. ♥)
-Grell. Just her as she is, a beautiful, strong woman.
I love grell sutcliff more than I love myself. She is the sun and the moon and the stars.
I don’t know what this is, it’s not going anywhere. It was just a thought I had after last night and that delightful little tidbit about Julius. This is entirely predictable, sorry.
It’s not until the third time that Grog goes to the brothel in Whitestone that the Madam who runs the house pulls him aside as he’s leaving.
“I paid up, I know I did,” Grog says immediately. “She counted it out for me and everything.”
The Madam - gray hair but not old enough for it to be anything but just the way most of the adult Whitestone residents are - laughs at him. “You’re fine, lad. You treat my girls right and you pay well. I’m not turning you away. I just had a question for you.”
He likes someone. A girl. A girl who won’t treat him right. A girl who is rude. A girl who is possessive over him. A girl who is only sweet to him “sometimes.” A girl who has an ugly personality. A girl who isn’t me.
General Author’s Note: All of my work is free of sexual abuse/Wincest/Samifer, which I refuse to write. I may write violence (fight scenes, arguments, etc.), from time to time, but it will never involve a romantic relationship or one of the boys and/or the reader being either an abuser or a victim. I also don’t write hardcore drug use (cocaine, methamphetamine, heroine, etc.), but recreational marijuana use may play a role in a few of my stories. 90% of my work is smutty and each work is tagged appropriately with warnings.
• Promise me you will never forget all the times we spent together. (Prometa que você nunca vai esquecer todos os momentos que passamos juntos.)
• Treat your girl right or someone else will. (Tratar a sua garota bem ou alguém o fará.)
• I am perfectly imperfect. (Estou perfeitamente imperfeita.)
• Love and kindness are the very basis of society. If we lose these positive emotions, society will face tremendous difficulties. (Amor e bondade são a base da sociedade. Se nós perdermos essas emoções positivas, sociedade enfrentará dificuldades tremendas.)
• Imagine all we could accomplish if we just used our imagination. (Imagine tudo o que poderíamos realizar se usamos nossa imaginação.)
• There will always be a lesson behind every pain. (Sempre haverá uma lição por trás de cada dor.)
• Sometimes music is all you need. (Às vezes a música é tudo que você precisa.)
• Don’t ruin today by worrying about yesterday’s problem. (Não estrague hoje por se preocupar com o problema de ontem)
• Keep your head high gorgeous, there are people who would kill to see you fall. (Mantenha a cabeça erguida, lindo, há pessoas que matariam para vê-lo cair.)
• I never changed. I just learned. (Eu nunca mudei. Eu aprendi.)
• The best medicine in the world is a mother’s hug. (O melhor remédio do mundo é um abraço de mães.)
• The hardest thing is not talking to someone you used to talk to everyday. (A coisa mais difícil não é falar de alguém costumava falar para todos os dias)
• Sometimes i keep my feelings to myself, because it’s hard for someone to understand (Às vezes guardo meus sentimentos para mim, porque é difícil para alguém entender.)
• The only thing worse than not finding happiness is finding it and throwing it away. (A única coisa pior do que não encontrar a felicidade é descobri-lo e jogá-la fora.)
• Sometimes, I’m afraid to tell you how I feel. (Às vezes, tenho medo de lhe dizer como me sinto.)
• Be crazy. Be weird. Don’t be afraid of what anybody thinks. (Ser louco. Ser estranho. Não tenha medo do que os outros pensam)
• somewhere between emotional and emotionless (em algum lugar entre o emocional e as emoções)
• The older I get, the more I realize what really matters in life. (Quanto mais velho fico, mais eu percebo o que realmente importa na vida.)
• Good people go through the most bullshit. (Boas pessoas passam pela maior merda.)
• Do what is right, not what is easy. (Fazer o que é certo, não o que é fácil.)