Garlic Potato Wedges from
Gourmet Girl Graffiti
6 Russet Potatoes
2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
2 Tsp Paprika
¼ Tsp Italian Seasonings
½ Tsp Dried Parsley
Salt and Pepper (after they’re baked, Optional)
2 Baking Pans (Medium-sized, so two can share one rack)
1) Preheat your oven to 375 F. While it heats up, wash your potatoes carefully to remove all the dirt.
2) Take one potato, slice it in half and slice that half in half. Continue this until you have 8 wedges from one potato. Do the same with the other 5 potatoes.
3) Prepare your baking trays by lightly greasing them with oil. Once that’s done, get your bowl and add the garlic powder, paprika, Italian seasonings (I personally like to crush the Italian seasonings between my fingers before adding it), and parsley. Mix with your spoon.
4) If you like your potatoes little crispier, you can lightly oil each potato before lightly dusting them with your seasonings mixture. I found it easier (and cleaner) to hold the potato with your tongs and sprinkle the seasonings with a spoon. The heavier the coating, the more it tastes like paprika…
5) Place each potato on your baking trays as you season them. Once you’re done, put the trays in the oven for 35 minutes (flip the potatoes with your tongs after 19 minutes in the oven).
You can tell they’re close to done when some potato “skins” start to puff up with bubbles slightly. You can test your potatoes by poking the thickest part with a fork, if it pokes in fairly easily, they’re done! Place them on plate(s) to allow them to cool.