- For Uber, the last few months have been a time they’d probably like to forget.
- Between allegations of sexism within its ranks, the #DeleteUber and immigration ban situation and a self-driving car running multiple red lights, Uber can’t seem to escape bad press.
- Now, a leaked video obtained by Bloomberg shows CEO Travis Kalanick vehemently arguing with an Uber driver over how much he pays the fleet.
- The driver, Fawzi Kamel, who’s been driving for Uber since 2011, tells Kalanick, “I lost $97,000 because of you. I’m bankrupt because of you.”
- Kalanick fires back, “Some people don’t like to take responsibility for their own shit. They blame everything in their life on somebody else.”
- After the ride, Kamel gave Kalanick a one-star rating, Bloomberg reported. Read more (2/28/17 6:15 PM)