- Griffin: It's by Yahoo Answers user The Christ Puncher, who asks, "How can I make horse not bited the cow? Three days ago, horse named Derek bited the cow my dad have. Then the cow not tell nobody, have big problems: Infection. The cow died. Bad horse maked the cow died when he are bited him. How make horse stop bited things?"
- Travis: You know, there is...it's such a common problem. Listen, cows - tell somebody. When that happens, you're the victim.
- Griffin: See something, say something.
- Justin: No one's gonna turn you into ground beef, they're gonna believe you.
- Travis: You got bited.
- Griffin: Well nobody wants to eat ground beef if it has big problems, vis-à-vis infection.
Okay okay, a comics question non-controversial enough to not stir any pots up: who are your favorite artists to draw Steve? Who draws your favorite Tony? And do you have a favorite way for them to be drawn? I discovered recently that while I'm mostly okay with most of the ways Tony is drawn AS LONG AS HIS EYES ARE BLUE, I'm SUPER SUPER PICKY about how Steve is drawn. I prefer it when he's got big shoulders, yes, but he's also swim and looks like he's still quick and lithe. What about you??