- Hawaii is the first state to file a lawsuit against President Donald Trump’s revised Muslim travel ban.
- On Wednesday, Hawaii’s state attorneys requested an emergency order from the federal court in Honolulu in an attempt to halt Trump’s new executive order on immigration before it takes effect on March 16.
- The executive order, signed on Monday, would ban all refugees for 120 days and ban new visas from six Muslim-majority countries — Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen — for 90 days.
- State attorneys argued that the order is unconstitutional and asked the court to halt the ban nationwide, the Huffington Post reported.
- According to the Independent, the lawsuit claims the discriminatory order will hurt Hawaii’s tourism industry, students and Muslim population. Read more (3/9/17 11:50 AM)
What if the Weblum Galra is Prince Lotor? I mean, they have the same colour scheme as Lotor, wears custom made armour and has family crest on his armour