SJM Book Event @ Schuler Books
- It was my first time to one and I was a little late so I had to rush to get my signed copy of Tower of Dawn and stamp my EOS and ACOMAF,
- But it was really cool. Sarah was funny, making lewd jokes and cursing. She highly recommended the movie IT “if you have a phobia of clowns or are not a fan of traumatic things happening to children, then don’t watch it. But I loved it.” It was grand!
- She told us her grandmother’s touching story and that Yrene was sorta based off of her, just a little.
- A power she would love to have was shape shifting so she could “turn in a velociraptor and scare little children”
- She didn’t know she wanted Lysandra to be a shape shifter until she heard the song “Smack My Bitch Up” by The Prodigy. There was a part in the middle of it where she pictured Lysandra running at a man, shifting and tackling him to the ground and ripping out his throat in slo-mo!
- She said maybe “never say never” to having a coloring book made of just the smutty scenes, an xxx adult coloring book. She said she wasn’t sure Charlie Bowater would draw them for her this time if that was the case. And two older ladies were whopping and hollering beside me. I hope to be them one day. Lmfao!
- She told us that she wrote the first 20,000 words of TOD while on healing steroids. Novellas are usually 30,000 words long. And she was only on chapter three and that she was just getting started!
- She does not have something against wedding scenes. Jane Austen never write a wedding scene and she said “okay, I will too.” She did write a wedding scene between Rhys and Feyre [insert awwww] but it was just to sweet and cheesy that she decided against. She might however put it in an extra in one of the upcoming novels “we’ll see how nice I’m feeling.”
- THE WALL SCENE WILL BE IN THE ACOTAR SPINOFF NOVELLA. CONFIRMED. SJM CONFIRMED THAT THE WALL SCENE WILL HAPPEN. EVERYONE SCREAMED AND SJM SAID, “To everyone who screamed and is excited by that, I love you pervs!”
I loved it all and will definitely go to more events like this in the future!!