THIS FUCKING BITCH HAS A JOANNE PINK CURL PONYTAIL IN HER FAME MONSTER BOOTS WHILE TRASHING AROUND TO METALLICA AROUND PYROTECHNICS, I’M GONNA FUCK HER UP, GOD IS SO GOOD, IT’S LIKE 2007 LOLLAPALOOZA MEETS THE COUNTESS MEETS JOANNE.
This broken shell of a human being formerly named Robert Jacob Sugden doesn’t know Aaron has been brutally attacked, abused and has turned to drugs… this is what he’s like simply because he misses Aaron.
What is he going to be like when he finds all of this out and deals with all of the other nonsense that’s piling up?
It will come after the world’s most successful music act finish promotion and touring for their fifth album, which is due out in November.
The decision could allow Louis Tomlinson, 23, to fulfil his dream of becoming an X Factor judge.
It will also add to speculation that Harry Styles, 21, would like to launch a solo career outside of the group, which also includes Liam Payne and Niall Horan, both 21.
A top 1D source revealed: “The band are to go on a break after promoting the fifth album next year, possibly with a number of live tour dates around the world.
“Simon Cowell is supportive of what they need to do because he wants the band to stay together in some form for a very long time.
“They have been working non-stop for five years, sold millions of albums and become some of the biggest celebrities in the world. At some point they have to take time off to step back and consider what they want to do next.
“What’s almost certain is there will be no 1D music next year.”
That experience is probably why One Direction star Louis Tomlinson, 23, turned immediately to his boss and mentor Simon, 55, after finding out he was to become a dad. American Briana Jungwirth, who is not his girlfriend, is having his baby.
Simon revealed: “I said to him, ‘You man up. You’re fortunate because you’re in a position to be able to look after the baby and not worry too much about that.’
“But I also told him, ‘I’ve received bad calls in my life but this is not one of them. This is your business but I’m here for you’.”
And Simon rejects suggestions the One Conception, revealed by The Sun in a world exclusive on Wednesday, will tarnish the family friendly image of 1D.
He said: “He didn’t kill anyone. He got someone pregnant. It happens every day all over the world. Again, Louis has got great family around him and, look, it’s a plus, not a negative.”
But the news has increased speculation about the future of 1D.
ONE Direction’s Louis Tomlinson was kicked out of a top hotel after trashing his room.
Furious staff booted out the boozed-up star and a group of friends at 4am — forcing him to sleep in the band’s tour bus.
Dad-to-be Louis, worth £25million, had earlier partied at a popular student night following a performance with the band.
He was seen “staggering about looking drunk” and clutching a bottle of booze before heading for the posh Malmaison Hotel in Newcastle in the early hours. But he was turfed out again soon afterwards by the hotel security.
headcanon where Kane’s been secretly watering the ark’s little tree he planted out in the forest. Hoping one day it grows tall and strong, and big enough for him and Abby to be married under. And he has this dorky speech to Abby about how he’d watered all this time; it’d given him hope. And the way it had blossomed had reminded him of them. And on the day Abby says sweet things to him about how proud Vera would be. Raven and Clarke put pretty flowers in Abby’s hair. And they find her a dress from the old clothes in Mount Weather, and Kane a nice blazer. And everyone comes out to celebrate - and let their guards down just this once, to see Kane and Abby married under the ark’s tree.
I’ve seen lots of dancer AUs floating around and (as a dancer) I’ve made this post for details. Message me if you have questions!
- if you touch a ballerina’s point shoes without permission prepare for DEATH.
- colored leotard/shirt days are typically on Fridays.
- warm up accessories (typically called “junk” in my studio) are endless. Mismatched leg warmers, arm warmer/wraps, those weird boot things, trash bag pants/shorts, spandex shorts, normal shirts/pants/shorts. Sometimes all at once.
- ballerinas will put their feet up (against a wall/anywhere above their head) to get blood away from the toes. This helps reduce long lasting pain but is a VERY BAD idea if you have to go on point next.
- everyone talks in the dressing rooms or the dressing room door frames.
- dancers always compare themselves to other people. Whether it’s healthy or not is up to the dancer.
- it’s incredibly easy to get injured. It doesn’t have to be dropping someone while partnering. It’s as easy as your foot nope-ing out on you when you’re standing on it.
- dancers are hyper aware of what eating healthy is and means. We’ll eat some weird things to be healthy.
- dancers are hyper aware of biology. If you’re looking for a stretch to target a very specific muscle just ask someone. “How do you stretch your gluteus Maximus when it’s tight?” “Like this.” *second person brings foot and knee (both on the same level) up to their chest*
- stretches can get weird
- teachers will pick favorites. It sucks, but it’s part of the industry. And they’ll either baby their favorite, holding them up as the class example, or push their favorite to the brink because they’re focusing too much attention onto correcting one person.
- because class and practice takes up so much time (it’s practically a life style) most people are geniuses with perfect grades or have slipping grades. Or they get no sleep and dancing tired has very bad effects on the body.
- go to class three days a week to get better, twice a week to stay at the same level of skill. Anything under that and you’ll be getting worse.
- dancers frequently watch YouTube videos of their favorite people. Especially ballerinas. We know them by name and the variation name and never stop ogling over how the Bolshoi can make BEAUTIFUL DANCERS AHH
- just like school, having a good or bad teacher can bring dancers together. Also having moments in class do that. That’s why dancers hang out outside of the studio; it creates chemistry that shows when you’re dancing.
- don’t fight a dancer. We may not look like body builders but we have incredibly strong muscles. We stretch them out (because stretching is fun) so they’re not huge.
- pain can be good
- pain can be bad.
- the difference between good pain and bad pain is blurred and why lots of people get injuries. It’s up to the dancer to decide.
- everyone wears stage make up. Boys, girls, neither genders, both genders, half genders, however you identify- you wear stage makeup.
- straight guys do ballet. Bisexual men do ballet. Trans men do ballet. NOT ONLY GAY MEN DO BALLET.
- use references. Dancers use references for everything, from where a foot is placed to where a finger should be.
- for some reason over 90% of dancers watch dance moms.
- message me if you have questions or want more details 😀
best (soul)mates // demoman/soldier playlist. 15 tracks // 44 minutes. listen to it here.
run to you - pentatonix // hearts a mess - gotye // bloodlines - sir sly // flaws - bastille // headlock - imogen heap // the take down - dabin and koda // make a beast of myself - twin atlantic // ginasfs - fall out boy // tear in my heart - twenty one pilots // alone together - fall out boy // quiet - lights // meteor shower - owl city // jenny - studio killers // smile - uncle kracker // what’s a soulmate? - N/A.