this pressure where you are not allowed to appreciate looks of the other gender because if you do, you are into them or not your sexuality is so weird
like I’m gay okay and I find girls hot. like girls are beautiful and your makeup is amazing I’ll fucking tell you you look amazing! but that doesn’t mean I’m sexually or romantically into you tho
- straight guys can appreciate other guys appearances and are still straight
- straight girls can appreciate other girls appearances and are still straight
- gay guys can appreciate girls appearances and are still gay
- lesbian girls can appreciate guys appearances and are still lesbians
- bi people can appreciate people’s appearances and guess what, still bi
- and yes, aces too can appreciate people’s appearances and are still ace
honestly so weird that this is a thing, like I’ve been called cute by hetero guys don’t mean they’re gay or bi lol
people are just hot. literally tell people they are cute if you find them cute. they got a cute t-shirt, nice hair or face tell them! you’ll make their day. (but obviously only if you are in a safe position to do so tho)
You do NOT have to know you’re transgender at 5 years old, you’re still trans if you figured it out at 15. Hell, even 50. There is no deadline, there’s no disqualification because of your age, you’re still transgender.
I hope pregnant trans men are doing ok. I hope that them and their children are healthy and I really want them to know that having babies isn’t just a thing for women, and that their gender is still valid. Your kid will love you regardless of your gender identity, don’t worry about it. I hope they have a safe, healthy birth with no complications and that they recover from it well.
Ignorance should not determine the norms. Sadly it’s happening right now. Straight cis-gender heterosexual white men are trying to erase things they don’t know and don’t understand, but they will have to deal with the fact that humanity is much more diverse.